Action! allows real-time recording/capture of Windows Aero desktop in a superb HD video quality. With Action! you can record web player videos, your gameplay, display game framerates, add live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials, record music, capture screenshots... and more!
Action! outstanding performance and GPU utilization allows the smoothest real-time HD gameplay video recording ever. Display current and average game framerate (FPS) during gameplay and save your benchmark results. Action! defines a new standard of performance and user experience for real-time desktop recording software. Record smooth high framerate HD videos of your desktop and applications activity, add microphone audio commentary and create great tutorials with ease.
Record videos from websites and other applications in real-time. Action! allows to record videos from defined display region, selected application window or in full-screen mode. With Action! you can record videos from ANY web player, no matter which video service you are using. Select one of many predefined profiles and push a button to export your recordings to popular formats, favorite multimedia devices, Facebook or YouTube. Save energy and time using optimized and hardware accelerated video exporting with NVIDIA® CUDA or Intel® Quick Sync Video technologies.
Export and upload your recordings to popular services and social networks like YouTube and Facebook. Action! provides predefined exporting profiles for YouTube and Facebook, just push a button to export and automatically upload your recordings to your favorite service fast and easy.
What's new in this version:
- NEW FEATURE: Replaced Active desktop recording mode with Active screen recording mode (continuous desktop/fullscreen applications recording)
- NEW FEATURE: Support for AMD APP acceleration added. Available both for real-time MP4 recordings and for exporting AVI to MP4.
- IMPORTANT: Improved recording performance (up to 20% less CPU/GPU usage)
- Fixed Call of Duty Ghosts recording
- Fixed regular video stutter (in 1 second intervals) in some situations
- Removed microphone noise when using very sensitive microphones (low volume microphone setups)
- Improved support for 3rd party video editing software
- Stability improvements
- GUI improvements