BF2 demo

From the EA AUS Official Forum admin

Source

Ganondorf [Admin]

Queensland,

Australia

248 posts

Official Battlefield 2 Demo

Although final dates for the Battlefield 2 demo have not been locked down we understand we will be allowed to make it available in little over a week.

Once again these features are not 100% final but the demo will contain:

One map

16-player single player

16 and 32-player multiplayer

Time limit per round

I think we can really believe the demo we be out next week.

EA has always released the BF demos before the final game.

For sure ill buy the final version since i have all BF series, but its good to dl the demo to get used with the new gameplay.

:cool:

I'll be downloading the demo purely to pass the time until my pre-order arrives. Supposedly it's going to be a GameCenter exclusive at first (subscribers only), but I don't expect that'll last very long...

thats awesom they are releasing the demo, that will give me the chance to test it on my system before i buy the actual game. My processor and ram is fine but not to sure on video.

no time to play BF2, GTA: SA will be taking up all the time :pinch:

586010030[/snapback]

i'll probably be jugling between GCSE exams, BF2 and GTA: SA!

Oh no !!!

I just read something about the Demo be released only for subscribers at GameSpot first....arghhhh

Demo - Initially Exclusive to GameSpot?

Posted at 19:12:41 CST by mrhahn

[RID]AJ, from the #BFNation channel, has passed on intel that seems to suggest the Battlefield 2 demo will be initially exclusive to GameSpot's GameCenter service (available to GameSpot Complete subscribers). Although this seems like a strange decision to be made by EA, since they don't seem to have particularly strong ties with the GameSpot network, the following is quoted directly from an E3 interview with BF2 Executive Producer Scott Evans:

Interviewer: [...] I want to ask you about the BF2 demo release, in June, with GameCenter

Scott Evans: Yeah, you guys are gonna have an exclusive period on the demo where you have to go to GameCenter to get it, and we're releasing that demo in mid-June.

Source

I hate these things.

Oh no !!!

I just read something about the Demo be released only for subscribers at GameSpot first....arghhhh

:o For how long ??? :angry:

Let it be exclusive to them for, a couple hours or something, it better not be more then a day.