Free 1GB Web Host

Question

Looks pretty nice. And as long as you don't have to input personal information, there should be nothing to worry about. Most free hosts remove your account if you're inactive, so you could always just go inactive if you don't like it. They don't seem to have much in terms of what they're all about. But possibly something to watch.

They will make you pay to remove adverts/popups, my guess anyway. Just pay I use www.ipowerweb.com very cheap and never had a problem only 800MB space but I have like 5 sites and only used 300MB and you get 40GB a month transfer :D.

10 gigs of bandwitch doesnt go too well with 1 gig of space

586187740[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly.

Umm, if anyone wants an unlimited amount of disk space and bandwidth for a few files, then just pm me.

Umm, if anyone wants an unlimited amount of disk space and bandwidth for a few files, then just pm me.

586187948[/snapback]

:laugh:

Cos if i offerred loads of files, then people would just start putting whole websites on there which isnt what i want.

Cos if i offerred loads of files, then people would just start putting whole websites on there which isnt what i want.

586191264[/snapback]

Heh, you live about 5 minutes drive from me. Small world.

586191264[/snapback]

Well, the topic is web host, so ... :unsure:

Anyway, good that you offer others to store files online.

Yup, its a fake. Try changing your date on your pc.

Spooted.com Will Open on September 2nd, 2005 at 12:00 MIDNIGHT (GMT+0)

Time Left:-

Occasion already passed!

Join our Free Newsletter and be the first to find out when Spooted.com opens. Click Here.

Yup, its a fake. Try changing your date on your pc.

586191593[/snapback]

That means nothing, the script used to show the time runs on your pc (obviously) and has to access the local date/time to work out time remaining to the launch date.

586191264[/snapback]

not unlimited then is it! :laugh: