Free 1GB Web Host

Question

Don't know whether you people have come across this site, but it looks cool to me.

http://www.spooted.com

Tell me what you think, I dont wan't to be signing up to anything that I shouldn't be.

586187136[/snapback]

Thanks bro! I just signed up today.

Since this isn't opening up for 1 month or more.....

Anyone suggest a good free host - at most I'll need 50 MB of storage. I'm planning on distributing PDFs of my own writing on it and hosting a blog. I want to be able to have Google ads and Amazon (shopping basket links -- whats work w/o the possibility of gratuities?!).

And I don't want to sell my marketing info to the devil either.

interesting how there's no "copyright" or "privacy" page....well there is, only prob is they're hyperlinked back to a local file under a folder named "david".

lol

some information I can't give because I'm really mobile......flying around the world. I don't have a home..... so how should I sigh up in that case....

I'll see.....

I just need to wait..... :rolleyes:

Since this isn't opening up for 1 month or more.....

586376782[/snapback]

Umm, its open NOW! And also, just put 'la' in every box for address, post code, etc and put '0' as your phone number, works fine.

Danny

Umm, its open NOW! And also, just put 'la' in every box for address, post code, etc and put '0' as your phone number, works fine.

Danny

586377478[/snapback]

We have received your hosting registration and will be processing it shortly.

In the meantime please signup on our forums and become a part of the community. http://www.spooted.org/forum

**We are currently experiencing an increased amount of signups, please be patient through the process**

The details of this registration are below:

-----------------------------------------------------------

:shifty:

Your hosting account will be setup within 24 hours

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at:

admin@spooted.org

I filled in in all checkboxes N.A. and look I got my wepdomain waiting for me ...lol :rofl:

applied yesterday and now already an E-mail ......lol :woot:

yeah but cant signin untill september :/

586383204[/snapback]

What? What do you mean you can signup, but not log in until September. From what the Spooted forums say, you can signup immediately.

Anyway, what does everyone think of this? I would like to get a general opinion before I signup.

signed up! woohoo my first domain :p

hope everything's true...

586383456[/snapback]

Congratulations! Give us the link when your site's up and well critique it for you.

Congratulations!  Give us the link when your site's up and well critique it for you.

586383506[/snapback]

haha thanks. only if i have the time and will to create my own site....

or... maybe i should :shifty:

umm...anyone think its kinda suspicious that this dude signs up and posts this thread?

i mean, 3 of his 3 posts are in this thread...

though i spose its not like its a paying host, but still if it is his host then why not just say so?

sorry, i just couldn't help but notice that

What?  What do you mean you can signup, but not log in until September.  From what the Spooted forums say, you can signup immediately.

Anyway, what does everyone think of this?  I would like to get a general opinion before I signup.

586383426[/snapback]

I tried to signup but it says closed

you could do it?

One problem about faking all the stuff they ask for:

From the Spooted TOS Section 5:

Customer represents and warrants to Spooted.com that the information he, she or it has provided and will provide to Spooted.com for purposes of establishing and maintaining the service is accurate.

What do you think they'll do to Danny since he faked all the stuff. ;)

Edited by ryanstein