[rel] Transform your XP to Vista Inspirat

Remember... a few months ago Longhorn Inspirat BricoPack was released.

I had the project to create another version of this pack with blue colors! :p

So, today it is thing made with the pack Vista Inspirat! Like all the bricopacks, it is universal:

which means that this pack is for all Windows XP (32 bits versions) and for all languages! :cool:

according to the fact that the icons are directly inserted in the system files of the OS, that doesn't slow down your system!!

one more time, thanks to Bricomix the creator of the installer! :yes:

This bricopack integrates also some additional softwares that you can activate or not during the installation! ;)

- Y'Z toolbar: this software allows you to change the icons of the toolbar "standard buttons" in explorer. It uses very little resources

- Object Dock: it is the animated toolbar like Mac OSX! Very sympathetic it works fine on the majority of the computers! However if you have a 733Mhz :he: , don't even thiink about it! :p

- iColorFolder: this software is used to easily change the color of a specific folder, so that you'll find it easily (look at our presentation)! Very practical (uses little resources)

- Y'Z shadow: it adds a shade around your windows and can also create an effect of transparency on some of them (uses many resources)! by the way, it gives really a very beautiful effect!

- ?berIcon:> a young & small software for all those who would like to animate the action of clicking! :woot:: (look at our presentation)! -Created by http://www.punksoftware.com/>

That's all for the softwares!

- Of course, you'll also find some wallpapers, a visual style with many options (compact start panel, style aero or XP...)

- and the logon on which we spent much time because we have tried to release one which could look fine whatever the definition of the screen is (don't you agree, bricomix??) :rofl::

Now, I let to you discover this new bricopack!

vista8s.jpg vista1s.jpg

vista2s.jpg vista3s.jpg

vista4s.jpg vista7s.jpg

vista5s.jpg vista6s.jpg

I also want to give a special thank to the Team of PC INpact who's hosting our pack, and all these people who helped me create this project

(Bricomix, Didas, Podoxav, Overlord, StefanKa, the team of PC INpact, CustomXP.net : our big brother and the whole TEAM of CrystalXP. Beta tester, Punk software

special thanks to YOU too, who support us!) :blush:: :))

And then thanks to Bill Gates, without whom it would not be such a **** to create a pack! :whistle::

> > HERE's the download < < or >> HERE <<

Edited by dlb

So, is this like Xpize? Just as easy to install and uninstall?

586419268[/snapback]

yes ;)

x64? soon?

586419314[/snapback]

and yes ;)

Thanks for comments :)

Link is down. what happened ?/

edit: nvm, seems to be working now..

Is there another VS version where the taskbar is the same colour as the windows ? I just don't like dark taskbars..

Great work on this pack thou. A lot of work went into this which I can see. Thank You !

Edited by chast

I have updated this shell pack. This is only a minor bug fix, because there was a problem with the installation of the font (freeze). For those of you who have this bug, you just have to download the new version. For the others, you can keep the first version.

Good job, looks great :)

Although I don't see any colour differences between Vista "Aero" and Vista "XP"

Some text areas aren't in Tahoma, rather they in "Times New Roman" format..........

Really love the color label option, although "Read" should be "Red" :)

Love the icons too, loving the blue.. although they look kinda blurry.. ?

Keep up the good work! :)

Edited by Ahmz055

this is really bad.

i take pride in my desktop and the overall look of my computer. i often use royal inspirat compact, however i hide my start bar and use avedesk also.

but this is very poor. i put it in and now am getting rid of it ASAP. the quality is crap. is very poor, no sharpness to it or smoothness. very tacky.

even the wallpaper of vista, the fonts are jagged and it is so obvious. im a person of high standards maybe but this is totally poor

the longhorn transformation pack was good..but this is ****.

how to uninstall properly everything?

no sharpness to it

586420341[/snapback]

You have a point there. Although, overall I like it.

Just go to Start > Programs > BricoPacks > Vista Inspirat > Remove Vista Inspirat 1.1