[rel] Transform your XP to Vista Inspirat

I tried using the weather dock with objectdock. However, after adding it I couldn't remove it anymore. Therefore I decided to apply the default theme again. This gave me the standard Objectdock icons and settings though and not the Vista Inspirat ones. I've tried reinstalling it too but everytime I reinstall it I get those same icons and settings again. I can't seem to find a theme file for the Vista style dock either. I'm probably making some gigantic newbish mistake but is there anybody that has an idea apart from manually changing all the settings again (because if I do that I still can't remove the weather dock)?

Very nice suite though  :yes:

586427088[/snapback]

To remove something from the dock, just drag it off and :poof: it dissapears :laugh:

This looks quite nice, although my system is now setup to my liking with a Vista-styled shell32.dll, and other various files. Alot of collective work went into this, and dlb you seem to have a nice, mature support Team.

My question is as follows, as I like to try out the Vista Inspirat VS only, is the Vista Inspirat VS that is available in your VS section on your nice site the same as this VS within Vista Inspirat BricoPack...?

Thanks

This is nice. Just download the executable file on the link (Vista Inspirat BricoPack)and install it. Reboot and see the change. Can be easily uninstalled. You'll like it, if you like windows. It also installs the vista icons. Doesn't use style xp or windows blinds. It's a shell install.

Source

great work... just finished downloading it.

a question too... when u said it integrates the objectdock, Ytoolbar etc.. does that mean i dont need a separate installer for each?

sorry for the noob question, just want to clear this up.

is there any way to stop the WMP mini player making the task bar grow about 10 px whenever it is active. I'd rather a thicker taskbar so that I can use the WMP taskbar player while not making it cause the taskbar to grow like it does.

Thanks for all your comments :yes: :blush:

My question is as follows, as I like to try out the Vista Inspirat VS only, is the Vista Inspirat VS that is available in your VS section on your nice site the same as this VS within Vista Inspirat BricoPack...?

Thanks

586427708[/snapback]

Yes ;)

great work... just finished downloading it.

a question too... when u said it integrates the objectdock, Ytoolbar etc.. does that mean i dont need a separate installer for each?

sorry for the noob question, just want to clear this up.

586428601[/snapback]

No, all software in the same Installer, but you can select software and after you can enable or disable the software in your startmenu >> all programs >> bricopacks >> vista inspirat :happy:

is there any way to stop the WMP mini player making the task bar grow about 10 px whenever it is active. I'd rather a thicker taskbar so that I can use the WMP taskbar player while not making it cause the taskbar to grow like it does.

586428928[/snapback]

No sorry :(