Windows Live Search Sample

When you add content to the main Live page, and the feeds take some time to load....browsers basically crash. I have had both IE and Firefox blow up because Live took some time to load the content.

When you add content to the main Live page, and the feeds take some time to load....browsers basically crash. I have had both IE and Firefox blow up because Live took some time to load the content.

same here :no::

Still hasn't worked for the last hour of so of trying on Firefox, IE, or Opera for me. Just keep on getting stuck on the "Loading" screen.

Same here... It seems to work reasonably well here, just not the actual search, and no error is given either. It just falls apart. They really have to boost the compatibility/stability of this site.

edit: OK, finally got it to work in Firefox now... but what the hell are they doing with the scrollbar replacement!?

That is quite nifty, although I'm not so keen on the scrollbar thing.

Yea... whats the deal with that? I HATE sites with horizontal scrollbar, and I would never use one as my home page. Well, at least this doesn't happen in Firefox =/

Works fine for me in FF, although I don't really care for that scroll bar system at all, other than that I think it's looking really good though.