TheWorld Browser

Nice browser, it's just a shame that there isn't a setting to allow middle click on a link to open in a new winow (tab).

You can setting this action in advanced options.

Tools----Options-----Advanced(or At address input " tw:conf " and Enter.)

post-214827-1175043001.jpg

You can setting this action in advanced options.

Tools----Options-----Advanced(or At address input " tw:conf " and Enter.)

Thanks, I missed that in the advanced section. :)

Btw, do you know where I can get that blue skin is that looks similar to Vista for this browser?

I don't understand chinese/japanese hence I can't read the forums. :(

The "blue skin" is not a skin......That`s the default gui on vista.

on vista you could get a gui like this.(These skin was made by me,if somebody like it,i`ll upload for you)

437698078_bb955beb83_o.png

if you are on XP(2000,2003),you can download some nice skins from this page or from forum.

http://www.ioage.com/en/skin.htm

PS.This browser is very popular in China,it`s a green software less than 1M!

enio-.-

Edited by caten

Thanks, I missed that in the advanced section. :)

Btw, do you know where I can get that blue skin is that looks similar to Vista for this browser?

I don't understand chinese/japanese hence I can't read the forums. :(

It's not a skin.I guess they captured it under Vista and paste on the image.

But there is a skin named ie7 by their(Phoenix Studio) work.It's similar to the Vista style.

Preview(click for full size):

screenshot287ep6.th.png

You can download the skin here:http://www.zshare.net/download/ie7p4-zip.html

I like it, runs very well on XP.

Navigating their forum for extra plugins with a translator is certainly challenging, however I've found that quite a number of maxthon plugins work well: "My Style", "Remove link trackers" and "View Page" for example.

Some Maxthon plugins will run on TheWorld but cannot be configured on it, so if you are into it, set them up with Maxthon first then transfer the plugin folder to TheWorld.........whatever works !!!!

Alright so what are the advantages of this over Firefox? Anything special about this that makes it stand out from the rest of the crowd?

Alright so what are the advantages of this over Firefox? Anything special about this that makes it stand out from the rest of the crowd?

Yea, I'd like to know too.. have installed/tried too many browsers.. IE7, Firefox, Opera, Maxthon, Avast, K-Meleon :\

You should know,this is a IE shell and different from Firefox.and only three people work on the browser.Not like IE Maxthon and so on,they all have a team work on it.

But TW2 is really good ,you guys should try it.and i think you will like it.

Edited by micrian

"The second multi-thread frame browser in the world(the first is Internet Explorer 7.0)"

It fails because of that statement. Tabbed browsing has been around for forever.

Tell us why you think that we'll like it

condensation interface, capable and vigorous size,popular and useful function. At first,it`s a green software,you need not install it.

just unzip and double-click it,then have a well experience.

If you don`t like it,you can del the folder directly,Theworld won`t left any file in your disk.

"The second multi-thread frame browser in the world(the first is Internet Explorer 7.0)"

It fails because of that statement. Tabbed browsing has been around for forever.

tabbed is not equal to the multi-thread frame,They are two different concept.

Tell us why you think that we'll like it
condensation interface, capable and vigorous size,popular and useful function

Sorry, your answer means nothing to me. Tell me in what ways it is better than IE7 or Firefox?

Holy cow!! i just tried it, its fast as heck! Im currently using maxthon on somewhat of an older machine, both firefox, ie7 and maxthon take a couple of seconds to open and load pages. The World does it immediatly. Even the pages load faster and uses way less memory. I think im gonna stick with this for a while.

Sorry, your answer means nothing to me. Tell me in what ways it is better than IE7 or Firefox?

TW is better than FF and so on that is NOT i want said, i just tell somebody this is aonther choice.

The best web borwser is not very very strong/well-known, just fit you is the best. If you don't like to test, thank u for visiting.

ex.

May be someone like this: Display two or three Tabs at the same time (Ctrl+left-click tab),

that is better fit 16:9 LCD monitor. IE7 can do that? Each has his strong point i want said.

Thank for discussing, I'll don't post anything, some members are very strange. Only a software it is , ....

post-214827-1175529445_thumb.jpg

Again then, let me rephrase my question:

You say it may suit some better than FF/IE - explain the differences in your browser? I'm trying to prompt you tp list it's competitive features.

well if u don't like this ,just leave it alone.and try ur ie or ff ...

of course we can't force u to use it,we just give u guys another choice,also i guess someone like it .

and i'm sorry we have no english forum.but who use it u can get skin and plugin at http://www.ioage.com/en/

and here i give u guys who use it some code about the adblock

u just need add these code in ad filter:

/(?:\.|\/|_|")(?:ads?(?:\d|code|gif|graph|list|log|puba|s?file|sence|site|show)?|(?:ali)?union(?:sky|sys)?|all(?:4ad|yes)|banner|bdun|cp(?:c|ro)|(?:guan|my|newhua)?gg(?:ao)?|keyrun|p(?:4|f)p|sms|sp(?:onsor|code))s?(?:\d)*(?:\.|\/|_)/

/[\W_]ads?(?!=&)(?:banner|click|flow|frame|ima?ge?|log|serv(?:er|e)?|stream|type|view|vert(?:ising|ise?ment)?|trix|xchange|wrapper)?s?[\W\d_]/

/(?:\.|\/|_)(?:soft|hot)?ads?(?:s..|img|vert|rotator|view|bot|c_|client|council|gif|graph|images|info|log|pic)?(?:\.|\/|_)/