New Update Feature in Windows 8 Gets Detailed

3771restart2d00warning5.jpg

Whenever I go to a customers house it's not unusual to see this in their Windows Update History

Windows 7 Service pack 1 (KB976932) Cancelled

So they usually don't have Service pack 1 for Windows 7 and once it is installed you also see they missing every update since service pack 1.

Reported for deletion, warwagon is just hurting the jokes section. If you think these little things in your life are funny, I think you should make a blog and post your **** there

• Like 1

Reported for deletion, warwagon is just hurting the jokes section. If you think these little things in your life are funny, I think you should make a blog and post your **** there

Yet you still keep clicking on joke threads that say they are created by "warwagon". Thanks! :)

Yet you still keep clicking on joke threads that say they are created by "warwagon". Thanks! :)

That's a good point, I'll put you on ignore like I did Sonic.

They don't show the poster on the front page ticker. That's how I got here.

This.

Hehe, I say good one. (Y) I actually got one worse, There's a Vista SP1 update that hasn't been installed yet - I decided to not even bother and just format her machine this weekend and install Windows 7 SP1 integrated already. Yikes!

To Shaun's credit, in the mini spy (which is where he probably saw the thread), you can't see who started the topic; only the last person to post in the topic.

That's a good point, I'll put you on ignore like I did Sonic.

This.

All my threads do get pretty good view numbers. If you check the list of jokes 2 of my threads have over 700 views each, in the case of this one in less than 24 hours, I guess people are curious to see if I finally post a good joke.

They don't show the poster on the front page ticker. That's how I got here.

I think what i'll add to every joke post now is "BOOM You've been Warwagoned! :rofl:

I didn't find it funny but I do agree that it's a necessary feature :p

And as for your posts I don't really care if they aren't funny, if people don't want to see them they can block you instead of whining but I won't because when you do find something funny its mindblowingly funny and I like that you always take things in good humor e.g. when an abysmal thread pops up the OP is barraged with "You warwagoning?" and you always shrug it off and laugh along :)

I didn't find it funny but I do agree that it's a necessary feature :p

And as for your posts I don't really care if they aren't funny, if people don't want to see them they can block you instead of whining but I won't because when you do find something funny its mindblowingly funny and I like that you always take things in good humor e.g. when an abysmal thread pops up the OP is barraged with "You warwagoning?" and you always shrug it off and laugh along :)

Yep, In fact the ones who are complaining in this thread just single handily give me an idea for my next joke thread!

hmmmm ...somethin....

trollface.jpg?1296494117

/me realize and rage quit

Hehe, I say good one. (Y) I actually got one worse, There's a Vista SP1 update that hasn't been installed yet - I decided to not even bother and just format her machine this weekend and install Windows 7 SP1 integrated already. Yikes!

pirate!!!