Member Pics 2012

CNKTW.jpg

I never post my pics with other people, it makes me look like a giant lol

Ok, well I see Goliath. Now which one of the others is David? LMAO! Simrat, your one talk drink of water aren't you?

What do you mean?

You imagined me a lot hotter, you mean? :p

Charisma, you have just enough "hot" to get the guys drooling.

z0X6X.jpg

Me at Somerset House in London, where I work (when I go in ... 4 office trips in 4 weeks this last month lol!)

oGEAH.jpg

Fiancee, Me, Girlfriend.

GxOtS.jpg

Me and three of my 6 cats ... yes ... there's one's tail hanging from the window :D Aren't they cute? :)

Small note ... those DVD shelves from Argos do not exist anymore ... I replaced them with a lovely black unit and dumped those a few weeks ago :D

Holy Crap, ***** (Starts with P) overload.

Ok, well I see Goliath. Now which one of the others is David? LMAO! Simrat, your one talk drink of water aren't you?

What??

What happened to the side of your head? Hope it didn't hurt

Nothing lol, its a hairstyle! :laugh:

What??

Sorry Bro, I meant to write "one tall drink of water". Not talk. LMAO!!! Which just means you's one tall dude. As for David and Goliath, it's a story.

I'm the one in the Angry Birds shirt (6'2") ^^ was at a barbecue in november with some awesome friends! Not the best photo but it's actually one of the first photos taken of me in 2012. And I also need to lose some weight (working on that).

post-151800-0-53605700-1356112597.jpg

• Like 2

Bad choice of words, I meant the monitors on the pillars.

Ahh no, I work in the support dept and our Screen usually shows Nagios (server monitoring tool) and the one to the right is for our Web dept and it usually shows stats of web orders throughout Europe