Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

But are they really in line enough for the jet wash to stall the rear engines? AIUI newer engines are less sensitive to the turbulence.

Just for the record, in intro after they took the firemaker in this weeks episode, the outside the plane view you can see the hot smokey jetwash from the inner front engines, goes DIRECTLY into the rear engines "facepalm"

Still stupid, the only reason they did it is to make it look cool and futuristic, and it doesn't even do that. it would look cooler without them. 

I enjoyed this weeks episode, Scorch was rather awesome!

I will say i'm back into watching it again after watching that episode. So far for me and my view is only episode 1 and 5 are the better ones. Hopefully they don't fail anymore.

fGjALW6.png

We got word from our usual trusted sources that Saffron Burrows (Troy) got cast in Marvel?s Agents Of SHIELD as Agent Victoria Hand.

According to the Marvel Wikia:

Three years before the Skrull Invasion, Victoria Hand was an accountant for S.H.I.E.L.D., who was in a relationship with another agent named Isabelle. Victoria was determined to send a letter informing Director Nick Fury how he was mishandling the War on Terror. Isabelle implored Victoria not to send the letter but Victoria did anyways and was transferred immediately to Portland, Oregon. As a result, Isabelle, furious that she did not listen to her, ended their relationship.

I?m not going to front, Agents Of Shield isn?t my cup of tea and I tuned out after the first episode. I prefer the darker tone of SHIELD in yesterday?s Captain America: The Winter Soldier trailer. For those of you who still watch, here is a pic of Saffron Burrows in what she will probably like like on the show.

http://latino-review.com/2013/10/exclusive-saffron-burrows-cast-agent-victoria-hand-marvels-agents-shield/

She played the scientist who put human brain cells into sharks in Deep Blue Sea. A 6 footer, she is. She also was light on the wardrobe in The Guitar and Tempted ;)

How do you even remember that movie? LOL. It's so old (Deep Blue Sea). 

Hey, I remember when Forbidden Planet was in its first run and George Reeves was still shooting The Adventures of Superman on TV.

Wow. That's a long time ago. :P

I love Forbidden Planet. I watch it ever so often. I sometimes wish they would make a good remake of it.

There's been a prequel or reboot trilogy in preproduction for while. The prequel overs the Krell backstory, the Bellerophon colonists landing and the events leading to Morbius and Altaira being stranded.

World Series on Fox. Other networks suffer those weeks because of its high ratings, so they go on a short hiatus. The lower ratings average it causes hits their advertising rates. They return next week.

• Like 2

World Series on Fox. Other networks suffer those weeks because of its high ratings, so they go on a short hiatus. The lower ratings average it causes hits their advertising rates. They return next week.

Thank you Doctor.

'Agents of SHIELD' doing 'Thor' crossover directed by Jonathan Frakes

It?s official: Marvel?s Agents of SHIELD is doing a crossover episode with the upcoming film Thor: The Dark World.

After Dark World is released in theaters Nov. 8, the Nov. 19 episode of S.H.I.E.L.D., ?The Well,? will continue where the film left off. Here?s the official description: ?In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel?s Thor: The Dark World, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces?one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.?

The episode is directed by sci-fi TV luminary Jonathan Frakes (Star Trek: The Next Generation), who previously directed an episode of S.H.I.E.L.D. co-creator Joss Whedon?s Dollhouse.

There?s a slew of announced guest stars in the episode, but none from Thor 2 (so no Chris Hemsworth stopping by to wave his hammer at Coulson): ?Peter MacNicol as Professor Elliot Randolph, Michael Graziadei as Jakob Nystrom, Erin Way as Petra Larsen, Toby Wilson as Neils, Alex Neustaedter as Maynard and Sylvia Brindis as Elena.?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/01/agents-of-shield-thor-2-crossover/

Final Episodes Of AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Linked To CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER?

"Sources" say that "...Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will wrap its first broadcast year just after the release of Captain America: The Winter Soldier to theaters. A source close to the production that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will, indeed, be interconnected with the upcoming second Captain America film. According to our source, events taking place in the show will ?tease and set up the S.H.I.E.L.D. of Captain America: The Winter Soldier.?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/agents_of_shield/news/?a=89524