Fantastic Four (2025)

Marvel announces the cast of the Fantastic Four movie.

• Like 2

• +primortal changed the title to Fantastic Four (2025)

I'm really not interested in another Marvel F4 movie.   If anything the only thing coming out of them that I have interest in is Deadpool 3 and X-men 97.  

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Stop making films without the original actors over and over. The last fantastic four wasn't bad but why do it again with yet another different cast? Can they not pay the others something to get them again??/

On 22/03/2024 at 00:05, sava700 said:

Stop making films without the original actors over and over. The last fantastic four wasn't bad but why do it again with yet another different cast? Can they not pay the others something to get them again??/

The big problem with superhero movies is that they take ages to make, and actors age... By the time they work up to a sequel, the original is so damn old your original audience has also grown up and a new batch of marks are available to rip off who never saw the previous one. :p 

The big phase 1-4 movies all happened quickly, but the outliers like FF just take too long...

On 15/02/2024 at 08:16, FloatingFatMan said:

Another flop incoming.

True.

I'M bored of the series now. First few films were good in the Marvel series.

• 2 weeks later...

Julia Garner has been casted to play Silver Surfer.

This isn’t the Silver Surfer we saw in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. She has a different name and origin story — and her inclusion could hint at an even bigger villain.

'Fantastic Four's Silver Surfer Casting Makes MCU History

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/fantastic-four-s-silver-surfer-casting-makes-mcu-history/ar-BB1l2gdl?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=83c96991af034616bd89d1f016f1b808&ei=21

• Like 1