Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Could it be? SKYYYYY?!!! 

@Am_I_Evil Which part did yours cut off? 

They were playing cards and I could kinda guess what was going to happen but it cut out before i saw anything...

They were playing cards and I could kinda guess what was going to happen but it cut out before i saw anything...

Skye used the glasses to see a "naked" Agent Ward

I'm liking this. Each episode has gotten a little better. The production values and overall storylines have overshadowed the many little flaws.

I like the show. I'm a bit dissapointed that a show about super heroes is focusing on a story arc about an enemy that is turning people into cyborgs though. so far they've only faced one guy that had "super"/mutant powers, and that was the first. I'm also not a big of big story arcs, 

unfortunately no Story telling can make up suck characters. i mean look at them, they are so clich?, it hurts

I've got to amit, i'm heading towards that conclusion too. I really wanted to like this show but it's only got 5% better each episode. Number 4 is out this week, it best make it worth my while or it be one show i wont watch anymore.

I like the show. I'm a bit dissapointed that a show about super heroes is focusing on a story arc about an enemy that is turning people into cyborgs though. so far they've only faced one guy that had "super"/mutant powers, and that was the first. I'm also not a big of big story arcs, 

The show is NOT about super heroes. It is about people living in a world with super heroes.

The show is NOT about super heroes. It is about people living in a world with super heroes.

It's about SHIELD. their job is to handle super heroes. 

either way I like it, but I Would rather have people that have xray visions that cybernetic eyes and super soldier implants. 

It's about SHIELD. their job is to handle super heroes. 

either way I like it, but I Would rather have people that have xray visions that cybernetic eyes and super soldier implants. 

No. The AVENGERS are the superheroes. That is a division of SHIELD. The rest of SHIELD does not involve them. Thought they made this clear in the first episode.

sigh...

yes, and shield's primary purpose is to do what ? that's right to police the new people that's growing dangerous super powers in the world. they cooperate with some of them to a degree with the avengers program to help take down the super villains, but they handle the lesser "mutants" and handle the prisons for pretty much all of them. 

a Show about shield agents, you expect them to take on some badass people, not people who's being used by a cyber doctor with control issues.

What/who told you this show was going to be about heroes? It's about the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division which is an espionage and law-enforcement agency.

To everyone who still thinks this series is going to be about super heroes, keep waiting. Before any of these episodes aired, months before the first episode even, they stated that this show wouldn't be about well established super heroes. They stated that it would be about Coulson and his group of agents handling strange new cases after what happened in New York. Yes, that also means newly discovered superhumans around the globe, but not superheroes like the Avengers, X-Men or any other Marvel Comics team.

Super heroes was the wrong term, but people with powers. I didn't expect to see the established super heroes there. but they should be capturing people with powers. 

and they should cut off those stupid useless rear engines on the plane, they annoy me every time I see them :p

Super heroes was the wrong term, but people with powers. I didn't expect to see the established super heroes there. but they should be capturing people with powers. 

and they should cut off those stupid useless rear engines on the plane, they annoy me every time I see them :p

Who says they should be capturing people with powers? S.H.I.E.L.D. means Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division so they do a whole lot more than capturing people with powers. I don't think you fully understand what S.H.I.E.L.D. does :p

I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that light and cheesy are what they are aiming for. Serious stuff almost never happens on our network TV. 

I think so too, but I think they could take it a little more seriously.  I'm enjoying the show, but it does come off as hokey from time to time...