Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

So we finally see what happened to Coulson.. and like everything else with this show, it's the least interesting direction they could have possibly taken with it.

Unless we get a storyline where Coulson goes after Fury (which would require regular appearances from Jackson).  Or the technology used is in some way related to Ultron.  This show is sadly just second-rate at this point.

Mae and Ward are played terribly, as is Skye, and they seem to get worse week on week.

How is it the least interesting = he was effectively in torture for days while being kept artificially alive, turning him into a monster, before they changed his memories to make him human again. Now with the doors to the memories open he'll possibly partially revert.

you mean "oh he's just a clone" would be a more interesting direction ? or "he was magically and with no ill effects revived by a valkyrie that was supposed to bring him to Valhall"? 

Their option opens a lot more interesting story developments. and opens a lot more questions regarding why.

Because they could have used the opportunity to introduce Scarlet Witch or a myriad of other potential tie-ins, and they didn't.

Instead they went with the use of sheild technology. 

The storyline you're talking about only works if he can confront Fury.

Well Fury ordered it, so he'd want to know why, so he'd naturally be annoyed at Fury.

Fury is a major character in the films, so that would hold the most interest to the fans.  It would look unbelievably cheap if he just raged at random people without going after the person who made the orders?

Make sense?

He'd be angry at Fury for not letting him die and for making him go through all the pain sure. but that doens't mean that as a person who's turned into a monster, Fury is the only person he'll be angry or mad at, it's about the character and what happened to him and how he changed. 

My guess...

is that they're slowly setting up for the civil war in Captain America 2 and that the clairvoyant is a SHIELD leader.

We'll see though :)

What makes you think that Captain America 2: Winter Soldier is about civil war? If you're talking about the adaptation of the "Civil War" books, that would be odd. Captain America 2: Winter Soldier has nothing to do with a civil war :p

What makes you think that Captain America 2: Winter Soldier is about civil war? If you're talking about the adaptation of the "Civil War" books, that would be odd. Captain America 2: Winter Soldier has nothing to do with a civil war :p

I don't think it'll be anything like the books that is for sure. I do think there will be an internal SHIELD conflict going on just by watching the trailers.

I don't think it'll be anything like the books that is for sure. I do think there will be an internal SHIELD conflict going on just by watching the trailers.

That's for sure, I've noticed that too. But to call that a civil war? :p

130120141389626920.png

Bill Paxton is to appear on Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

The Big Love actor will star in at least four episodes of the ABC comic book drama, TV Guide reports.

Paxton will debut as Agent John Garrett, an old colleague of Clark Gregg's Agent Coulson, in an episode airing later this year.

Created by Frank Miller and Bill Sienkiewicz, Garrett first debuted in 1986 comic Elektra: Assassin #2.

A former SHIELD agent, Garrett was later transformed into a cyborg to save his life as he sustained serious injuries in the line of duty.

The 58-year-old Paxton is best known for his film work, including roles in Aliens (1986), True Lies (1994), Apollo 13 (1995), Twister (1996) and Titanic (1997).

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD airs on Tuesdays on ABC. In the UK, the series is currently on hiatus and will return to Channel 4 in March.

x

I might get made fun of for this but i actually had a nightmare about 

the machine that was reconstructing coulsons brain.

• Like 1

A much better episode

Bucky Barnes mentioned, Blizzard appearing and What is Skye?

Agreed! My guess is that

Skye is the daughter of two Agents that were killed in the massacre. Probably SHIELD back then didn't want Agents to fall in love and have a kid, just look at May and Ward. So I guess that Agent who took Skye to the Orphange was probably commanded by Skye's parents (who are probably pretty high ranked)

Agreed! My guess is that

Skye is the daughter of two Agents that were killed in the massacre. Probably SHIELD back then didn't want Agents to fall in love and have a kid, just look at May and Ward. So I guess that Agent who took Skye to the Orphange was probably commanded by Skye's parents (who are probably pretty high ranked)

I dunno the agent said she had powers but never showed them while they had her so I would imagine either not of this world or she has some kind of ability

Synopsis Released For "Tracks"

"T.R.A.C.K.S.:" - Hot on the trail of the Clairvoyant, Coulson and his team board a mystery train that seems to be headed for certain death, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Tuesday, February 4 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons. Guest starring are David Conrad as Ian Quinn, Carlo Rota as Luca Russo, T.J. Ramini as Mancini, Ludwig Manukian as the Conductor, Emily Baldoni as Sofia, and a special cameo appearance by Stan Lee.

"T.R.A.C.K.S." was written by Lauren LeFranc and Rafe Judkins and directed by Paul Edwards.

I think I'm going to like this episode. Nice cameo by Stan Lee, that is Stan isn't it?

6oeBd.jpg

The Lady Sif Set to Drop in on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Lady Sif is making a trip to Midgard, and her journey will lead her straight to our favorite Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

That?s right, True Believers, Jaimie Alexander will make a special guest appearance as Sif in an upcoming episode of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," reprising her role from Marvel's "Thor" and "Thor: The Dark World"!

Last seen in "Thor: The Dark World"?now the third largest grossing Marvel Studios film?Sif has come to Earth with a very specific mission. Unfortunately, we can?t tell you just what brings her to our neck of the woods just yet.

Don't miss "Marvel?s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC, and to catch up with Sif get Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World" on Digital 3D and Digital HD February 4, and on 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray and DVD February 25.

Source