Win+X Menu Editor is one of my applications and it serves to provide you a simple and useful way to edit Win+X menu without system files modification. It keeps your system integrity untouched.
With Win+X Menu Editor you are able:
- to add new items.
- to remove any item of Win+X menu.
- to change display name of any item of Win+X menu.
- to reorder Win+X menu items.
This release features the following changes:
- hashlnk is not required anymore, all its functions are ported into the Win+X Menu Editor source code
- Numerous bugs are fixed, such as sorting bug or crash on empty Win+X menu
- Improved "add a program" feature
- New clean and useful UI with hotkeys, new icons
- The ability to move shortcuts between groups
- New feature - "Presets", which allows you to add various commands in Win+X menu, such as shutdown
- options, calculator and so on.
- Fixed a bug with built-in items renaming