Seagate FA GoFlex Pro Wont Mount via USB 2.0

As the title says I have Seagate FA GoFlex Pro that wont Mount via USB 2.0 (its not a usb 3.0 connector). It does mount via eSata and passes all diagnostics. I've checked all my USB ports with flash drives and they all mount.

I've tried three different USB cords with the GoFlex and it wont mount with any of them.

Any ideas as to what could be preventing it from mounting?

Windows 7

It appears this issue has something to do with the usb 2.0 adapter its not even lighting up anywhere hopefully the warranty covers the adapter and not just the drive (seagate drives have swappable adapters for different connection types usb 2.0, 3.0, esata, thunderbolt etc)

Hello,

Just to check, were you using a USB 2.0 "Y" cable that plugged into two USB ports on the computer? It is possible that connecting the Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Pro via one USB 2.0 port does not provide enough power (amperage) to power both the USB to SATA bridgeboard and the hard disk drive. I cannot say that I have had this problem with the 1TB or 1.5TB versions of the drive, but it could be something specific to the USB port(s) on the computer(s) you have used.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky