• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 OP vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Galaxy S4

Posted 05 December 2012 - 21:02

I think I've killed DirtyLarry twice now lol.

You mean RobotRenegade right? I have killed you once I believe, have not seen anyone else though?
I unfortunately have not played the game all that much since my initial time with it. I decided to beat Call Of Duty Black Ops 2. I will have a few days off from work right around Christmas time, and just plan on playing this game and nothing else basically.

#17 S00N3R FR3AK

S00N3R FR3AK

Champion

Posted 07 December 2012 - 20:45

Does anyone else have trouble getting codes for the raven doors? I've found two, figure out the puzzle to reveal the codes but then the numbers are incomplete and we can't figure it out. I'm not talking like missing a number but just being partial and having werid parts. We try to guess(guessed maybe 200 codes on 1 door) but it just does not work and they are random for each play through.

#18 OP vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Galaxy S4

Posted 11 December 2012 - 22:47

Does anyone else have trouble getting codes for the raven doors? I've found two, figure out the puzzle to reveal the codes but then the numbers are incomplete and we can't figure it out. I'm not talking like missing a number but just being partial and having werid parts. We try to guess(guessed maybe 200 codes on 1 door) but it just does not work and they are random for each play through.

Sending you a PM.

#19 Slane

Slane

Neowinian Senior

Posted 14 January 2013 - 20:27

Seems thread hasn't been active for a few weeks. Just picked this up, was wondering if anyone is still playing it? Would like to see some zombies in-game off friends list. :)

Id is Madslane