• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 60,849 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:40

video

3-year-old Kyle Cumming from Townville, Australia, might have taken the idea of lending a helping hand to wildlife in distress a tad too far when he decided to incubate several snake eggs in the closet found in his bedroom.

Apparently, the toddler stumbled upon the eggs while playing in the garden, asked his mom for a container in which to place them, and then shoved them in his wardrobe.

Thanks to the warm and cozy environment they now found themselves in, the eggs hatched and mum Donna Sim had the shock of her life when she opened the door to the closet and found seven eastern brown snakes staring at her. :|

The woman had no idea what species the eggs belonged to, and this is why she allowed Kyle to keep them, TNT Magazine explains.

Seeing how these brown snakes are considered to be the second most poisonous in the world, it is no wonder that everybody agrees that both Kyle and his family were very lucky, to say the least.

The seven snakes were released in the wild by wildlife rangers.

source

Attached Images

• brsnakes.jpg

#2 articuno1au

articuno1au

Neowinian Senior

• 4,429 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:50

LOL.

I was looking at that going, **** me that's an Eastern Brown D:

Then it was an Eastern Brown and I was like, double **** me D:

Not the kind of snake you want near you >.> Aggressive little ****ers and lethal from a very young age.

Worst part about them is they don't really have traditional "fangs" but more like a row of little razer sharp spikes D:

#3 SPEhosting

SPEhosting

C++ n00b

• 2,827 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 21:08

most poisonous in the world, it is no wonder that everybody agrees that both Kyle and his family were
source

should be venomous snakes which have venom are venomous not poisonous there is a difference

#4 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:06

Thanks to the warm and cozy environment they now found themselves in, the eggs hatched and mum Donna Sim had the shock of her life when she opened the door to the closet and found seven eastern brown snakes staring at her.

I know guns are a sore subject right now, but if I opened that closet and saw those snakes I think I would have got my gun and started firing. I hate snakes.

#5 webeagle12

webeagle12

Neowinian Senior

• 7,170 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:25

I would....

(hate snakes)

Attached Images

• s4O2X.jpg

#6 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,344 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:29

I would....

(hate snakes)

This.

#7 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• 10,072 posts
  • Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:56

I doesn't afraid of anything.

I'd just scoop em up and sell em or something... snakes can be expensive... so that would be nice.

#8 +Chris123NT

Chris123NT

Win8 Master

• 2,778 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:48

I doesn't afraid of anything.

I'd just scoop em up and sell em or something... snakes can be expensive... so that would be nice.

If one of those things bit you, you'd be dead pretty darn quick lol. I would have lit the box on fire personally lol.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!