Show us your Workstations! - 2013 Edition

Think it's a 300. Very happy with Antec's quality on it.

I love Antec!

In regards to the SiderWinder X4, does it only come with red back lighting?

The SideWinder X4 is a good keyboard, I've had the joy of using one in the past and I am quite a fan of it. I'm currently liking the look of the Logitech G710+ though

I told myself a year ago that I was going to strip off my wallpaper/repaint and get new flooring. I started doing it, but I lost motivation and never finished. I really need to get on this.

PocLkJD.jpg

rImXEhO.jpg

keep the cheesy decor.... the next person that moves in is gonna have a little boy named ben that will love it to bits

Trying to keep it tidy, simple and clean (Y) (Y)

Question, does that room get really cold?

I thought I would share my desk at work. Currently I have a dual monitor setup and 5 tablets spread out. I do mobile architecture so you can see why. We currently have ~15K iPads deployed throughout our company but we are in the POC phase of looking at windows 8 tablets and I have 3 of them on my desk.

I thought I would share my desk at work. Currently I have a dual monitor setup and 5 tablets spread out. I do mobile architecture so you can see why. We currently have ~15K iPads deployed throughout our company but we are in the POC phase of looking at windows 8 tablets and I have 3 of them on my desk.

But, but, but... Windows 8 isn't meant for business.

/s

Are you trying out the Surface at all? (Y)

But, but, but... Windows 8 isn't meant for business.

/s

Are you trying out the Surface at all? (Y)

We will be...I should have 3 surface pro tablets next week to work with. I will also be meeting with Panasonic at some point to have a demo on the toughpad.

New machine I just built 3930k Hackintosh is now the main machine.. some reorganization on the desk but mostly the same as before.. The case is so big it's almost at the height of the desk LOL

I have that chair!

We will be...I should have 3 surface pro tablets next week to work with. I will also be meeting with Panasonic at some point to have a demo on the toughpad.

Nice!

Needs moar catz.

IMG_20130128_021017.jpg

From Right to Left;

• Dusty Corsair 300R ESXi Server (various services for location) + Ceton Quad Tuner with vt-D for Passthrough
  • Less Dusty Corsair 800D Main PC for Media/Gaming Z77 Sabertooth - 4.5Ghz OC Quad i7 Sandy on Corsair H100
  • Tall Boy Speaker
  • MediaSonic eSata/USB 3.0 8 Bay Raid Tower (setup as a Raid 50) 12TB
  • Part of a Sony 60in 3D TV, exciting stuff isn't it?

IMG_20130205_195533.jpg

• Like 3

Needs moar catz.

From Right to Left;

• Dusty Corsair 300R ESXi Server (various services for location) + Ceton Quad Tuner with vt-D for Passthrough
  • Less Dusty Corsair 800D Main PC for Media/Gaming Z77 Sabertooth - 4.5Ghz OC Quad i7 Sandy on Corsair H100
  • Tall Boy Speaker
  • MediaSonic eSata/USB 3.0 8 Bay Raid Tower (setup as a Raid 50) 12TB
  • Part of a Sony 60in 3D TV, exciting stuff isn't it?

Awesome. Cats are the greatest! :)

• Like 3

New upgrade specs in sig

Lighting system reacts to anything on the screen and is fully adjustable. Running Windows 8 Pro (got it on the Jan offer) computer boots up in six seconds :D. Yes I know my computer is in a server case but I like it and it's old school, did not want to waste money on a new case when this is working fine. PC to the left will be a retro computer eventuatly. for my old games (it is a pentium 2 system, my first computer). Want to buy a second SSD for OSX (dual boot) in the near future.

20130209191045.jpg

20130209191155.jpg

• Like 2