florida professor conspiracy theory second shooter ? media history

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,498 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:17

James Tracy, a communications professor at Florida Atlantic University known for dabbling in conspiracy theory, has stirred up quite a bit of controversy by arguing that the Sandy Hook shooting may have been staged.

"As documents relating to the Sandy Hook shooting continue to be assessed and interpreted by independent researchers, there is a growing awareness that the media coverage of the massacre of 26 children and adults was intended primarily for public consumption to further larger political ends," writes Tracy, a tenured associate professor of media history at FAU and a former union leader.

In another post, he says, "While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place — at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation's news media have described."

In a December 20 post at his blog, The Memory Hole, Tracy claims that the media were complicit in cutting out evidence of a second shooter. These claims have to be taken with a healthy amount of salt, though--Tracy thinks that the Oklahoma City bombing and 9-11 were both staged.

What little credibility he has left gets jettisoned in another post four days later. Tracy thinks that the lack of public scrutiny of the victims' families is a good reason to question the official narrative. And in a New Year's Day post, Tracy suggests Sandy Hook may have been an emergency drill, and that the White House employed "crisis actors" in an effort to make it easier to push for gun control.

source

#2 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:28

I have read a great deal of stuff on the Net but this story takes the Cake. Only in Florida..

#3 Richteralan

Richteralan

Neowinian Senior

• 2,360 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 4 E960

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:29

Posted Image

#4 xendrome

xendrome

In God We Trust; All Others We Monitor

• 7,559 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:31

This is the type of person that commits these types of attacks, when they snap, because they think the government is then trying to kill them to stop the truth from getting out, lol.

#5 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Banned

• 3,758 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:38

Yah, I think Adam Lanza may have staged it

#6 Lord Method Man

Lord Method Man

Banned

• 3,758 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:02

Oh hey, just to fan the flames of conspiracy theorists out there: According to Google one of the Sandy Hook relief websites went up and was cached three days before the shooting ;)

https://www.google.c...ox-a&as_qdr=y15

#7 CrashGordon

CrashGordon

The Perfect Threesome: Lime, Salt & Tequila

• 5,327 posts
  • Phone: Jackson JS3 Kelly Bird IV through a Fender Rumble 150. Can ya hear me now?

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:06

I stopped reading at "dabbling in conspiracy theory". Sorry.

#8 Salutary7

Salutary7

Neowinian

• 459 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:12

Oh hey, just to fan the flames of conspiracy theorists out there: According to Google one of the Sandy Hook relief websites went up and was cached three days before the shooting ;)

https://www.google.c...ox-a&as_qdr=y15

Reminds me of when WTC7 was announced by reporters to be collapsed before it even happened. But is there an explanation to this besides conspiracy?

#9 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,498 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:17

This has some interesting points; worth a read at least:

http://memoryholeblo...ion-of-tragedy/

#10 episode

episode

Neowinian Fanatic

• 6,834 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:26

Reminds me of when WTC7 was announced by reporters to be collapsed before it even happened. But is there an explanation to this besides conspiracy?

The date isn't when the site was published. Its when the site was last fully indexed by Google. Or so its believed. No one really knows for sure, because Google doesn't tell. It definitely changes and updates, though, so its not the 'first published' date.

Trust me - anyone that thinks this was staged is a hardcore moron. I have two one-step removed connections to people involved in the SHES Massacre - thats all I will say about that. But it wasn't a conspiracy, it wasn't done by the government, and it wasn't anything but a f***king psycho.

#11 +OOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOO

Neowinian Senior

• 2,348 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:38

Why is this any different to all the 911 conspiracy theories? Seems to me there's always some crackpot blathering on about this stuff.

#12 2xSilverKnight

2xSilverKnight

Neowinian Master

• 2,097 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:40

Adam Lanza was a patsy and the second shooter killed everybody. That's what happened.

#13 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,408 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:48

Well the original broadcasts on the local CT news did have and show the second shooter that disappeared, so there is that, and I also like how the story went from the Bushmaster being in his car to him shooting everyone with it, instead of the handguns like originally reported, but I'm not the one asking those questions

#14 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,799 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:04

It was the Mob.

#15 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:12

He needs to get back on his meds, clearly.