Sandy Hook shootings may have been staged

This is the type of person that commits these types of attacks, when they snap, because they think the government is then trying to kill them to stop the truth from getting out, lol.

There is not doubt about that!

Was a nut case!!

It's amazing the way these conspiracies portray the government as an all powerful entity, murdering its own citizens with reckless abandon for some elaborate political end-game yet at the same time painting it as an organisation of amateurs that can't even get the basics right. And what about the media? Either the media is complicit, in which case it wouldn't broadcast such inaccuracies; or it's not in the loop, in which case it would have exposed such a scheme.

The reality is that the alternative media is desperately trying to make up conspiracies where none exist. The same thing happened with the Aurora shooting:

The people who lap up this nonsense are the exact sort of people who snap and go on shooting rampages. That's why it's better that they're not armed. The mentally ill should be given professional treatment, not firearms.

The gov couldn't keep secret the information on Bin Laden be it the raid or his death. Hell even before Obama came out it was leaked that's what his late night press conference was about. Yet to pull off this Sandy Hook shooting it would take hundreds of people to pull off from the kids, the so called acting parents, the family and friends of these people, the school, law enforcement and even the media. The same media that has no problem publishing any wrong doings by the gov at any other time, but for this they are all in on it. Notice there isn't a single shred of evidence from any friends or family of the parents who lost their kids, claiming they are actors or faking in some manner. Surely if you're an actor you have friends and family who know you. Not a single one has come out to say, "no their kid didn't die" or "no they didn't even have a kid" or anything else for that matter.

Can any believers of this conspiracy answer why that is???

And the only ones that have the so called "balls" to say anything are the internet detectives that sit behind computers and who have no part or relations to any of it. Sure that sounds logical.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1z7K046MwZA Horrible actor

"Lanza next arrived at teacher Victoria Soto's classroom. Soto is believed to have hidden her 6- and 7-year old students in a classroom closet. When Lanza demanded to know where the children were, Soto tried to divert him to the other end of the school by saying that her students were in the auditorium.

But six of Soto's students tried to flee. Lanza shot them, Soto and another teacher who was in the room. Later, in their search for survivors, police found the remaining seven of Soto's students still hiding in the closet. They told the police what had happened.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/newtown-sandy-hook-school-shooting/hc-timeline-newtown-shooting-1216-20121215,0,5058106.story

One for the graphic designers!!

So now we have a guy claiming to be some expert, even though he doesn't back that up. So we're supposed to take his word on it. He goes on to claim that because her head isn't the size that he "believes" it should be, that somehow equates to being faked. The problem with this video, he's trying to dissect a photo taken from a screenshot off a video. Notice the KLS tv channel logo in the bottom left corner of the image. He's trying to pull some bs CSI crap off a screenshot from tv. Sorry but the only thing smoking is this guy.

CSI-Enhance.jpg

Pure opinion that this guy is acting.

"Lanza next arrived at teacher Victoria Soto's classroom. Soto is believed to have hidden her 6- and 7-year old students in a classroom closet. When Lanza demanded to know where the children were, Soto tried to divert him to the other end of the school by saying that her students were in the auditorium.

But six of Soto's students tried to flee. Lanza shot them, Soto and another teacher who was in the room. Later, in their search for survivors, police found the remaining seven of Soto's students still hiding in the closet. They told the police what had happened.

http://www.courant.c...0,5058106.story

Not sure what your point is by this, let's not ignore that this story was written 24 hours after the events. Not all the information was released at that point cause not all the information was known at that point. Not only that but nothing you quoted conflicts with anything else in the quote. So what point are you trying to make here?

Sorry but he's off his head.

So are you... UK kid....10 years teaching? nahhhhhhh

Pure opinion that this guy is acting.

No he really is. I couldnt bare to listen to this "man" go on about his obsession with children

The all mighty has spoken!! everyone all mighty has spoken!!!!!! The perfectionist is great, the perfectionist is never wrong!

Funny how you have yet to even attempt to counter a single thing Iv said. Why is it so hard for you to even try to dispute anything Iv said? I could be very wrong, I freely admit that, but if you can't bother to counter anything Iv said then it just makes you look weak when you can't even try to backup any claims you have put forth.

Is it really that hard to say "I think you're wrong because of ..." ???

Listen as you cant seem to figure out.. I'm not fueling the fire. Your entitled to your opinion and so am I. I have no reason to dick around. This isnt a debate.

Listen as you cant seem to figure out.. I'm not fueling the fire. Your entitled to your opinion and so am I. I have no reason to dick around. This isnt a debate.

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

For the most part this is a debate, that's what discussions are when there is opposing views. The problem is, you don't want to converse, you want to post aspects of a conspiracy and run away when challenged on it. You don't want to backup your posts or opinion and then you turn around and call people ignorant when they don't agree with your view.

I pity you since you seem to know a lot about who i am as a person behind the computer screen. Not everything is a damn debate. People can discuss situations without insults which the users of neowin love to troll and constantly insult others who dont agree with their opinion. Just because you say its a debate doesnt make it so. Remember that. I find it funny on youtube people are having normal discussions about this yet neowin are replying with such comments as.........ommgggzzz crazzzyyy... stupid... and etc.

I pity you since you seem to know a lot about who i am as a person behind the computer screen. Not everything is a damn debate. People can discuss situations without insults which the users of neowin love to troll and constantly insult others who dont agree with their opinion. Just because you say its a debate doesnt make it so. Remember that. I find it funny on youtube people are having normal discussions about this yet neowin are replying with such comments as.........ommgggzzz crazzzyyy... stupid... and etc.

Once again you need reminding....

Ignorant people stay ignorant

If you want to sit here and whine about others insulting, then don't forget to look into the mirror yourself. But like I said for the most part this is a debate, you're just not debating back. As long as you continue to post your conspiracy views, Ill do what I can at countering them.

• Like 1

I said that people people who don't think of other possibilities. Okay were done here bud. Your starting to bore me.

Anyway

Another video with yet another contradiction :) Enjoy!

Firstly, if you don't want people to comment on what you post, don't post it in the first place. The very act of making a post here opens your opinion up to debate, critique, and if necessary, ridicule.

Secondly, he hasn't insulted you at all. He's called your posts into questions, he's asked you several questions countering your posts, and all you've done is try to attack him personally by accusing him of attacking you. In each case you have completely failed to counter ANY of his posts at all, you just run away and try to divert the topic.

To me, that just says that you HAVE no cogent argument. You're just another internet conspiracy theorist that will believe ANY kind of nonsense as long as it's as far removed from reality as possible. You doing nothing but attempted to use the tragic murders of these children by a lone lunatic for your own ends, safe in the knowledge that no one can really identify you, and for that you really should be ashamed of yourself.

I am not here to argue or debate. I'm sure a lot of other people here on neowin feel the same hence why they dont post here and instead PMin' people about it. Tragic Murders? How the hell do you know people were even murdered? Did you see their bodies? NO! How do we even how that 20 kids were even kid! Oh because thats being reported. I am not ashamed for anything I did. The feeling I get is satisfaction knowing other possibilities instead of what is being reported. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this thread. I spent hours debating with people on social network for hours. Doing it on Neowin isnt worth the time. I know people are watching the videos I post. It's for them to watch. If you feel differently than dont read nor watch what I post. Simple as 1, 2, 3. Got it?

I will post on any thread I want, as long as I stay within the rules of the forum. There's not a damn thing you can do about that either, so tough.

You're clearly looking for a pulpit from which to preach your nonsense, and I see no reason why we should let that go unchallenged.

If you TRULY believe that this entire event was faked, then its time for you to come up with some actual evidence that can stand up in court. Otherwise, YOU stop posting as all you're doing is disrespecting innocent victims.

Oh, and I doubt you spend hours "debating" this with people on social networks. Judging by your posts, you more than likely spent hours agreeing with other equally strange people on conspiracy sites where everyone thinks NASA never went to the moon, that JFK was murdered by Majestic 12, and that Mulder & Scully are real people...

I bet you even think the world is run by lizards and shapeshifters...

• Like 2