florida professor conspiracy theory second shooter ? media history

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#31 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,126 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:13

I enjoy this video a lot. These guys pokes fun at all the screw ups the media does. I didnt realize the story was changed this many times lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcpFTNA80ss

Holy retarded video batman :o

#32 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,190 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:39

Holy retarded video batman :o

I dont see anything retarted besides that media and these people telling different stories. I seen a lot of the interviews on tv and they always change something from their story. You have to be semi- retarded to deny they didnt change their stories. I highly doubt you saw all the interviews so there so no need to comment in this thread.

#33 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,126 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:48

I dont see anything retarted besides that media and these people telling different stories. I seen a lot of the interviews on tv and they always change something from their story. You have to be semi- retarded to deny they didnt chance their stories. I highly doubt you saw all the interviews so there so no need to comment in this thread.

You have no clue what I have looked into or havent, so it's irrelevant if you think I shouldn't be able to comment. All I see are a bunch of claims based on how similar someone looks like to someone else and what other people think on how other people grieve during their crisis moments. Such as some of these outsiders saying that the parents aren't grieving the way they should be grieving is retarded. Specially given there is no unanimous grieving process and everyone grieves differently. So again this video along with this conspiracy is retarded.

#34 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,190 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:08

Failed to mention why these people are changing their stories from the interviews.(No surprise). Where did I say that I agree with everything the video was saying? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Please remember that. Just because we say the media is displaying false information gives you or anyone else the right to attack our opinions by calling us crazy or conspiracy nuts. It would be no different to call you a dumb down american because you believe everything the media tell you. Does it bother you and the rest of the people that we ask questions? I still dont see a reason for people to attack others because we dont agree with your opinion.

#35 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,126 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:42

Failed to mention why these people are changing their stories from the interviews.(No surprise).

First off lets use this as an example.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=Ocx6qLZ6BnU#!
Interesting vid. People cant seem to get their story right.

In this video, the person talking is talking from a third party perspective. That alone opens the door to possible inconsistencies. In most major events, there is often misinformation at first. Take the Aurora theater shooting for example, at first there were reports of multiple gunmen. There were reports that he/they came in from different directions. I ever heard one report where someone fired back at Holmes. Chaos produces chaotic versions of different stories at the time.

The video you posted not only talks about third hand accounts and on top of all that, a major portion of the actual accounts of what happened came from children. Not really the best witnesses when it comes to traumatic experiences. This video do a poor job of showing the actual inconsistencies, notice how the video doesn't show the other interviews, just claims X was said some other time. These parents are basically telling their kid's stories while the creator of the video tries to throw in blips of info that he doesn't actually backup.

So from this video Im not seeing people change their stories. I see the video creator making that claim but not backing it up.

Where did I say that I agree with everything the video was saying? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Where did I say anything about that?

Please remember that. Just because we say the media is displaying false information gives you or anyone else the right to attack our opinions by calling us crazy or conspiracy nuts. It would be no different to call you a dumb down american because you believe everything the media tell you. Does it bother you and the rest of the people that we ask questions? I still dont see a reason for people to attack others because we dont agree with your opinion.

Ill just leave this here

Ignorant people stay ignorant

#36 AngelGraves13

AngelGraves13

Neowinian

• 311 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:55

Even if it was staged, it's such a touchy subject that no one wants to go there.

#37 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,190 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:34

You obviously miss the whole point of watching this vid. This discussion is pointless with you. Despite whether or not he provides sources doesnt change the fact that your opinion wont change. I have seen different interviews from both the nurse and "neighbor" who was taking care of the 6 children and they arent the same story that is described from their story. I dont know where the hell I mention about the kid's side of the story so that is irrelevant here. The video clearly talks about the nurse, the person who locked eyes with the killer than later says she only saw his feet. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? Its easy as 1 + 1 = 2.

#38 logicwin

logicwin

Neowinian

• 212 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:02

what about the hired actors that were being interviewed? im not sure if anyone else saw the pictures but its a bit odd

#39 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,190 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:56

Hired actors.. I keep hearing a lot about that. This neighbor is so full of it ( ) The uploader provides sources to why he was lying through his teeth. No mention of children staying at this house and taking care of them. That Parker guy is a possibility as well since you can see the moron laughing before the interview. A lot of parents honestly didnt look that broken up. I seen people cry for days after their pet would die. I guess people are much stronger than I thought.

#40 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,126 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:19

You obviously miss the whole point of watching this vid. This discussion is pointless with you. Despite whether or not he provides sources doesnt change the fact that your opinion wont change. I have seen different interviews from both the nurse and "neighbor" who was taking care of the 6 children and they arent the same story that is described from their story. I dont know where the hell I mention about the kid's side of the story so that is irrelevant here. The video clearly talks about the nurse, the person who locked eyes with the killer than later says she only saw his feet. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? Its easy as 1 + 1 = 2.

Really I miss the point of the vid "Inconsistent accounts of what happened in Soto's class"? The same video which lacks the ability to back up and show actual inconsistencies. How exactly do I miss the point when the video you posted failed to make it's point? How does one change their opinion about a claim when the claim fails to provide evidence to said claim? It's hard to even want to try to change one's view when many of these claims are based off of such poor reasons.

This video you posted here isn't about a nurse, it might help to look at your own links. And when I said about the kid's side, the video is about the parents in the video talking about what their kid did and said, so that's what Im referring to about the kid's side of the story.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=Ocx6qLZ6BnU#!
Interesting vid. People cant seem to get their story right.

#41 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,190 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:33

Are you done? Their are other topics to post at in Neowin. I rather no conversate with perfectionist who appear to have all the correct answers because that's how he or she was taught. Open your mind up once in a while. Must I post every source as well as vid to shut you up? Like holy hell get off my case and go somewhere else. I rather talk to other people here who is going to have a meaningful conversation.

#42 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,126 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:34

Hired actors.. I keep hearing a lot about that. This neighbor is so full of it ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8G8Ge-TQs ) The uploader provides sources to why he was lying through his teeth. No mention of children staying at this house and taking care of them. That Parker guy is a possibility as well since you can see the moron laughing before the interview. A lot of parents honestly didnt look that broken up. I seen people cry for days after their pet would die. I guess people are much stronger than I thought.

As for this video, the two links he provides in the description say the same thing, tell the same story. The video about the guy who took some kids in, the assumption was that this guy took in the same kids the articles below talk about. Considering that we know from reports, reports that even the tin foil guys don't argue against, is that different groups of kids ended up at different places, being the fire house and the police station. So why is it so hard to grasp that there were different groups of kids? No where in any of these videos or articles does it say ONLY one group of kids left the school. No where does it say this guy took in the group of kids from the following articles. So if that's the case, it kind of makes sense that this guy's story doesn't end up in the story links below cause the link below deals with a different group of kids.

http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inquisitr.com%2F450873%2Fbryce-maksel-boy-escapes-sandy-hook-massacre-when-shooter-turns-away%2F&session_token=NxQKGgVVhGsOXoZpc_3m4PVcgAh8MTM1ODI0MDI2MEAxMzU4MTUzODYw

http://www.youtube.c...EAxMzU4MTUzODYw

#43 +Anarkii

Anarkii

Member N° 1,455

• 5,368 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5, iOS 8

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:36

This is on the internet, therefore it must be true.

#44 freak180

freak180

Mr. GreatDisaster

• 2,190 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:41

This is on the internet, therefore it must be true.

God how old is that??? Come up with something new

#45 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,126 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:41

Are you done? Their are other topics to post at in Neowin. I rather no conversate with perfectionist who appear to have all the correct answers because that's how he or she was taught. Open your mind up once in a while. Must I post every source as well as vid to shut you up? Like holy hell get off my case and go somewhere else. I rather talk to other people here who is going to have a meaningful conversation.

You seem upset that Im actually trying to look at this from an objective view, a view that counters your view. It's funny you telling me to open my mind while you blindly take in this information without questioning it yourself. But somehow in your warped mind that makes me the closed minded one. It's your problem if your "sources" and "videos" fail to live up to claim. This is a public forum, if you have a problem with someone countering your view and your so called evidence, that's called a personal problem and it's yours.

What's even more funny is you don't even try to counter anything Iv said, just whine that Im trying to pick it apart.