Young Man Dies On Flight

Passengers on a flight to Salt Lake City were stunned on Sunday when a man on the plane suddenly died.

The man, believed to be in his 30's, has not been publicly identified yet. Passengers say he was snoring loudly for a while before the plane landed and then suddenly was quiet.

?You could tell something was wrong. I asked, ?Hey, sir, are you awake?? ? passenger Jared Noall said. ?I shook him a bit, trying to see if I could get a response out of him. We checked his throat for a pulse, and it wasn?t there, so we laid him down in the aisle and started CPR.?

Noall and two others on board attempted CPR for more than thirty minutes, but to no avail. Passengers were visibly distraught as they left the plane to go on to their destinations, say officials. An investigation is ongoing.

?They tried their very best; the family of the deceased man would be glad to know he did everything possible to revive him.? said fellow passenger Kevin MacIsaac. ?It was sad to see the flight attendant remove his bag from the overhead rack ? what shocking news for his family.?

source

I wonder how overweight he was.

I get the jab, but this can happen to anyone. I've had a few of my friends pass away despite being healthy, and a colleague at work used to work with someone that was an exercise junky. Always running and being proactive. He keeled over from a heart attack in his 30's...

Sometimes things just happen.

He was probably doing steroids or "performance enhancers".

You do know what they say about people who "assume' yes?

A mate of mine died from a massive heart attack, he was only 39. Was very fit and a "very clean living lad".

Proved to me that it's not necessarily how you look after yourself as to how susceptible you are to health failure.

You do know what they say about people who "assume' yes?

A mate of mine died from a massive heart attack, he was only 39. Was very fit and a "very clean living lad".

Proved to me that it's not necessarily how you look after yourself as to how susceptible you are to health failure.

What you don't know or fail to realize, is that A LOT of "very fit" and "very clean" living people take performance enhancers which can include steroids. These are marketed and sold in nutrition shops which is why they are seen as "clean". Overuse or incorrect use of these enhancers can and do lead to fatal heart attacks.

I work out and lead a fit and clean lifestyle. I researched a lot of these things people tend to take and what's good and what's bad. Not to say he might not be prone to heart attacks, but a lot of people rely on these and it's very easy to overdo it.

What you don't know or fail to realize, is that A LOT of "very fit" and "very clean" living people take performance enhancers which can include steroids. These are marketed and sold in nutrition shops which is why they are seen as "clean". Overuse or incorrect use of these enhancers can and do lead to fatal heart attacks.

I work out and lead a fit and clean lifestyle. I researched a lot of these things people tend to take and what's good and what's bad. Not to say he might not be prone to heart attacks, but a lot of people rely on these and it's very easy to overdo it.

Do you have proof of that?

I can tell you that is not the case at any time, would you call me out and ask for proof?

I also hope you realise that not everyone fits into your idea of what 'clean living' actually means.

Your assumptions are starting to make my head hurt. You just jumped straight in and told Intrinsica that his friend probably had been taking steriods for that to have happened.

No proof, just you making an assumption.

Then you reply to me that it was probably the same for my mate. Unbelievable!!

• Like 2