The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Are you excited about season 4  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about season 4

• Yes
    • No
    • Sorta
    • After watching season 3 i'm done with the walking dead.
    • After watching season 3 i'm not very excited about season 4 at all.

Booya! I feel the show redeemed itself in the last few episodes. Really got back to what it's all about. 

For anyone who read the Graphic Novel (hard to call it a comic when it's that good), AMC and the show went there, TWICE! I feel justified in my opinion that staying that long at the prison was really holding the show back. I am now excited for season 5. Something I wouldn't have thought before the mid-season finale.

Booya! I feel the show redeemed itself in the last few episodes. Really got back to what it's all about. 

For anyone who read the Graphic Novel (hard to call it a comic when it's that good), AMC and the show went there, TWICE! I feel justified in my opinion that staying that long at the prison was really holding the show back. I am now excited for season 5. Something I wouldn't have thought before the mid-season finale.

Hey, what's that supposed to mean? lol

Hey, what's that supposed to mean? lol

Ouuuuu that means you haven't read it. You should probably read it =P It's really good.

/honest answer: I think it's more mature than most people would consider comics to be. Even in the 80's when we had Watchmen and Dark Knight Returns those were considered graphic novels, not comics. I would put TWD in the same category.

Well...that felt tame but I enjoyed it

Not sure what Rick and Co can can actually do

Remember when I said she was wearing Beths sweater...well it's possible now

Well...that felt tame but I enjoyed it

Not sure what Rick and Co can can actually do

Remember when I said she was wearing Beths sweater...well it's possible now

Carol and Tyreese haven't made it yet. I wonder if they were watching from the hillside, or otherwise might be a part of breaking them (and the trapped others) free from Terminus?

Carol and Tyreese haven't made it yet. I wonder if they were watching from the hillside, or otherwise might be a part of breaking them (and the trapped others) free from Terminus?

Would be funny to see Ricks face if Carol did that as well! Considering he banished her!

I really expected a bit more from the ending.

Agreed. It was a good "episode" but somewhat of a letdown for a finale, especially with the highlight coming early

with Rick's group's encounter.

Did not live up to the hype. Looking forward to next season though.  :/

Sometimes the dialogue is really awful.

Seriously, who wrote Rick's last line?

The line itself wasn't awful, but the context was. Definitely not the time for that.

Sometimes the dialogue is really awful.

Seriously, who wrote Rick's last line?

It was meant to be a line from the comic, minus the swearing, but yes it was overly cheesy. Otherwise I really enjoyed the episode.

Also I love how AMC really isn't okay with the swearing but

are completely okay with an episode of graphic violence, cannibalism, and attempted rape.

Neowin's new rules? :p

I don't think the folks at Terminus have Beth. It appears the whole setup is to draw people in, and not have to venture out.

Also apparent deleted scene? :/

5BYpncM.jpg

Hmm intersting

The scene raises an interesting question, why are they keeping walkers around? Are they feeding them as well? or perhaps they are eating walker meat? [\spoiler]

jgtV2fX.jpg

Also apparent deleted scene? :/

I hope that's not Beth in the bag ... :<

Hmm intersting

The scene raises an interesting question, why are they keeping walkers around? Are they feeding them as well? or perhaps they are eating walker meat? [\spoiler]

Considering walker meat is decaying... :x

Hmm intersting

They weren't shooting the feet...I think they eat Arms and Legs?

They weren't shooting the feet...I think they eat Arms and Legs?

They were shooting at their feet to herd them in a certain direction.  The snipers never had any intention of killing them with those shots.

That ending was terrible.  I wasnt sure if I was watching the right episode they kept using filler scenes from the prison.

The ending was almost awesome, until rick opened his mouth and let out the lame "screwing with the wrong people" line lol. If the final line wasn't so weak I would have really liked the ending.

If he said "who we are" or "what we are capable of" it would have been better and fit in well with the dialogue from earlier in the episode.

The ending was almost awesome, until rick opened his mouth and let out the lame "screwing with the wrong people" line lol. If the final line wasn't so weak I would have really liked the ending.

Yeah that was so weird, I know it's in the Novels but still :rofl:

I really expected a bit more from the ending.

Same here, when it finished I didn't feel on the edge of my seat which is what I was hoping for :(

• 3 weeks later...

I'm re watching the whole series again and am up to s04e01. What was the significance of the girl with the accent that Rick followed in the beginning. She almost looked like a walker an acted really strange.