The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Are you excited about season 4  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about season 4

• Yes
    • No
    • Sorta
    • After watching season 3 i'm done with the walking dead.
    • After watching season 3 i'm not very excited about season 4 at all.

This thread will be FULL of spoilers so read at your own risk.

Spoiler tags are banded from this thread!

a4z2l1rd

Firs to say no. :(

I thought the season finale was extremely anticlimactic.

I felt there wasn't a real closure to the season. Nothing to look forward to but much of the same...

I can't wait for season 4 because I think the show overall is great but I agree SimplySchizo that the finale was anticlimactic. Season 3 was better than 2, but yeah that finale left me scratching my head.

I could go on but this post would be spoiler laden.

I could go on but this post would be spoiler laden.

Go for it. I have spoiler warnings all over this thread :)

Firs to say no. :(

I thought the season finale was extremely anticlimactic.

I felt there wasn't a real closure to the season. Nothing to look forward to but much of the same...

Pretty much agreed, as I posted in the Season 03 thread. It is very obvious they are not following the comics at all, but damn, they are dragging this whole The Governor character out for all they can. I would have personally liked to see him dead last night.

Oh well, hope he dies Episode 01 of Season 04.

It's gonna be such a long wait. The Season finale as I stated in the S3 thread was really disappointing. However, I want to see what they come up with next. They didn't tease anything at all at the end of the Finale. (Or did they?)

Whatever. I will watch this show if for no other reason - Michonne is smoking hot! Not to mention she wields a katana; killing zombies almost effortlessly. Damn. Just damn. Like a beautiful panther moving silently through a night filled jungle. Guess you could say - I got the fever! I personally cannot wait until next season.

• Like 2

Pretty much agreed, as I posted in the Season 03 thread. It is very obvious they are not following the comics at all, but damn, they are dragging this whole The Governor character out for all they can. I would have personally liked to see him dead last night.

Oh well, hope he dies Episode 01 of Season 04.

I doubt he will die at the start, I can't see them dragging it on for a full season, I think by midseason he will die and they will move on from the prison.

I doubt he will die at the start, I can't see them dragging it on for a full season, I think by midseason he will die and they will move on from the prison.

Yeah he will last probably 3/4 of the season tbh

Can i just say damm Lauren Cohan is such a babe :p Enjoyed her in Death Race 2 :p Looking forward to Season 4 but yes i think it's time to move on from the prison. Only so much we can take, i want to see city stuff again like in season 1!!

Can i just say damm Lauren Cohan is such a babe :p Enjoyed her in Death Race 2 :p Looking forward to Season 4 but yes i think it's time to move on from the prison. Only so much we can take, i want to see city stuff again like in season 1!!

She recently, last week, did a great job as guest star on Law & Order: SVU.

TVLine has confirmed that the AMC smash has issued a Season 4 casting call for the series regular role of ?Roy Stark,? who?s described as a former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past ? pre- and post-zombie apocalypse. As a result, he?s a bit of a loner, although he maintains a charming/self-deprecating/confident public face.

http://tvline.com/2013/04/02/the-walking-dead-season-4-spoilers-roy-stark/

dgkfV.jpghHi6r.jpg

With all that onscreen carnage on The Walking Dead, the hit zombie drama is always in need of new blood. The AMC series has promoted Chad Coleman, Sonequa Martin-Green and Emily Kinney for the upcoming fourth season. Coleman plays Tyreese, Martin-Green plays Sasha, Kinney plays Beth Greene. Kinney has been on the show since 2011, Martin-Green and Kinney since last year.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/the-walking-dead-ups-trio-to-regulars

Going to be interesting how the Governor rebuilds his army in the next season. There is no doubt in my mind that he will go for revenge against Rick and the rest. I also really hope that the Governor will be stabbed to death. He was a complete psychopath in Season 3, and he needs to go in Season 4.

Whatever. I will watch this show if for no other reason - Michonne is smoking hot! Not to mention she wields a katana; killing zombies almost effortlessly. Damn. Just damn. Like a beautiful panther moving silently through a night filled jungle. Guess you could say - I got the fever! I personally cannot wait until next season.

Totally agree!

Michonne is played by Danai Gurira, who also featured in a few episodes of 'Treme'. Despite being a huge fan of the New Orleans-based show, I didn't recognise her at all in 'The Walking Dead'.

• 3 weeks later...

pjlanla1.jpg

'The Walking Dead': 'The Wire' star Lawrence Gilliard Jr to join?

The Walking Dead has reportedly cast Lawrence Gilliard Jr in its fourth season.

Gilliard Jr - best known for playing D'Angelo Barksdale on The Wire - is in talks for the role of Roy Stark, according to International Digital Times.

A former army medic, Stark will be a series regular in the zombie drama's next run.

Gilliard Jr's past TV work includes roles on Friday Night Lights, Lie to Me and Southland, while 1998's The Waterboy, 2002's Gangs of New York and 2004's The Machinist are among his movie credits.