oregon zoning regulation dept. of environmental quality noisome odors

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Buttus

Buttus

Neowinian Senior

• 3,210 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 19:50

Guess a lot of people missed the very first sentence, where they complain the small of the PLANTS are bothering them, they do not even mention the smoke.
Which is way more stupid IMO.

right! the plants have a really strong smell, but it's not bad... i go walking in the everglades/nature areas a lot and you can smell it pretty strong some times from a pretty good distance. (it grows like weeds here, literally, but it's horrible quality so no one picks the buds/flowers or cuts it down)

#17 sagum

sagum

Unicorn Doctor

• 1,710 posts
  • Phone: LG E900 & Lumia` 610/520/920

Posted 02 April 2013 - 19:54

Guess a lot of people missed the very first sentence, where they complain the small of the PLANTS are bothering them, they do not even mention the smoke.
Which is way more stupid IMO.

Not sure what the plant smells like, but going on experience of other plants, I think it's safe to say that it can smell a lot stronger then someone smoking in their home/on their property since the chances are they'll have a large amount of the plant growing at once to sustain their requirements.
With that said, the smell of smoke from marijuana differs from person to person. Some like it, some hate it, some think it smells fruity while others think it smells like old wet socks. It's one of them smells that you can react to even if a person has lost their sense of smell.

#18 Authentic X

Authentic X

Neowinian

• 146 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 20:00

I dont like the way pills smell,but I dont whine about my nieghbors taking them.

#19 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

Neowinian Senior

• 1,832 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 20:10

I dont like the way pills smell,but I dont whine about my nieghbors taking them.

Worst analogy ever.

#20 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:02

Sounds to me like these people need to find a new place to live.

#21 Torolol

Torolol

• 2,542 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:17

they just need to install fan to blow the smell away,
just like kitchen that using fan to blow away the smoke.

but there was time when i use hand-made fan, to blow the smokes coming at me from a smokers, he find my action offensive.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!