NSFW!!

Morons

http://www.godhatesf...rEbert_4-08.pdf

#2 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 30,881 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:35

Sometimes I think that freedom and expression of speech should not be afforded to ignorant organizations such as this :/ What's worse is that when these ignorant people die, everyone else will be decent enough to afford them the privacy of their own funerals because to sink as low as them isn't sending the correct message.

#3 compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,375 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:27

Sometimes I think that freedom and expression of speech should not be afforded to ignorant organizations such as this :/ What's worse is that when these ignorant people die, everyone else will be decent enough to afford them the privacy of their own funerals because to sink as low as them isn't sending the correct message.

WBC are just incredibly vocal about their hatred & fear of gays, and their incoherent paranoid fantasies. There are plenty of people in the U.S. world who share similar views to WBC who just don't express them so intensely and so openly. Some good news about the WBC is that it's members seem to be steadily abandoning it.

#4 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,541 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:41

What's worse is that when these ignorant people die, everyone else will be decent enough to afford them the privacy of their own funerals because to sink as low as them isn't sending the correct message.

Actually, I think a better idea would be for everyone (regardless of sexual orientation) to show up to the funeral. Not to picket it, but to stand there and pay their "respects" to someone that has passed away. Lead by example, and make the point to the WBC that even if they want to stoop to such levels the rest of the world will not.

I'm sure nothing would come of it, but it's a kinder demonstration than what the WBC does.

#5 +MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop

Miniman

• 6,938 posts
  • Phone: HTC 8X / Nexus 5

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:46

Actually, I think a better idea would be for everyone (regardless of sexual orientation) to show up to the funeral. Not to picket it, but to stand there and pay their "respects" to someone that has passed away. Lead by example, and make the point to the WBC that even if they want to stoop to such levels the rest of the world will not.

I'm sure nothing would come of it, but it's a kinder demonstration than what the WBC does.

Couldn't agree more.

#6 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:01

Why do all the crazies shoot up malls, schools and cinemas, why can't some mentalist go on a rampage at Westboro "church". Yes yes I'm a terrible person for advocating murder, deal with it.

#7 +MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop

Miniman

• 6,938 posts
  • Phone: HTC 8X / Nexus 5

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:21

Why do all the crazies shoot up malls, schools and cinemas, why can't some mentalist go on a rampage at Westboro "church". Yes yes I'm a terrible person for advocating murder, deal with it.

Nah you're not. Always seems this way though. Only the good die young, n'all that!

#8 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,849 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 13:54

Westboro is stuck on stupid. :rolleyes:

#9 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 18,457 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:12

Real christian of them...

#10 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,851 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:22

Real christian of them...

WBC wouldn't know what Christianity was even if you nailed them to a cross.

#11 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,948 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:23

They're just old testament Christians. Their vile bigotry isn't actually that far detached from the content of the old testament.

#12 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,851 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:24

They're just old testament Christians. Their vile bigotry isn't actually that far detached from the content of the old testament.

Christianity doesn't exist in the old testament.

#13 siah1214

siah1214

Neowinian Senior

• 2,199 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:27

WBC wouldn't know what Christianity was even if you nailed them to a cross.

This post is beautiful and I'm going to use it in the future. Thank you.

#14 +Chris123NT

Chris123NT

Win8 Master

• 2,810 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:30

Old Testament = Judaism

So by that definitions you're describing jews as vile bigots as well. lol

#15 +Vykranth

Vykranth

Chantez, compagnons, dans la nuit la Liberté nous écoute

• 3,247 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 14:31

WBC are just incredibly vocal about their hatred & fear of gays, and their incoherent paranoid fantasies. There are plenty of people in the U.S. world who share similar views to WBC who just don't express them so intensely and so openly. Some good news about the WBC is that it's members seem to be steadily abandoning it.

I am not so sure about that. The more the WBC is trying to get attention, the more sane people come out to speak against their message of hate and discrimination.
The best part of it is that the WBC is failing: the number is decreasing as you said and they are slowly but steadily pushed away from any relevance...