yahoo

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Raa

Raa

Resident president

• 12,730 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:42

My Yahoo's mail account has been disabled for I can't even remember how long.
It's going to stay that way a lot longer now!

#17 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 18,528 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:43

About time. I only use my Yahoo account as a spam repository and thats the address I use to register on sites.

#18 wahoospa

wahoospa

Neowinian

• 825 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:52

I have 5 or 6 Yahoo accounts and I think I'm going to Gmail completely. I don't want someone scanning my personal mail. Yahoo just the other day lost an account with 28 million customers in Europe because of them not protecting email.

#19 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:59

That looks good but I doubt it will woo me from Gmail. :)

#20 cork1958

cork1958

Neowinian

• 8,074 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:03

I have 5 or 6 Yahoo accounts and I think I'm going to Gmail completely. I don't want someone scanning my personal mail. Yahoo just the other day lost an account with 28 million customers in Europe because of them not protecting email.

Didn't you read the article? Good ol' Gmail has scanned your e-mail long before Yahoo decided to. Exactly why I don't touch ANYTHING Google or Gmail! Not that great of crap anyway.

I've used Yahoo since 1997 and have never had an issue although the spam has really been coming through lately. Guess it's just time to go with the flow as I've been able to stop Yahoo from updating up until now.

Have ALWAYS used my ISP's mail also, but usually only for more official type stuff. Have so many different e-mail accounts, e-mail is never an issue anyway!