Photo

Destiny

official destiny bungie activision martin odonnell umbra 3 ps3 ps4 xbox 360 xbox one

830 replies to this topic

#826 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,857 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:16

That depends on your style of play, all of the factions have benefits, in an ideal world you'd want to be rank 2 or 3 with all of them, do you use supers or grenades a lot etc...

(Although I'm still kicking myself for not buying the weekend vendor titan chestpiece, 2 weeks in a row...)

Yes I use those the most I believe. Both my classes are pretty much maxed, I figured I could assault on crucible and defend on strikes.

#827 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 11,711 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:30

Yes I use those the most I believe. Both my classes are pretty much maxed, I figured I could assault on crucible and defend on strikes.

Then I'd suggest a little window shopping, crucible I'd go with gear that maximises supercharge speed

but that's me

#828 +techbeck

techbeck

It's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care

• 19,225 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:26

Okay thanks for explaining it. I seemed to have went to the Dead Orbits fraction because I didn't know what I was doing, lol. What would be the best for a Titan?

Depends on what armor and what attributes you want with that armor.  For my Warlock, I went for Intellect and Discipline.

#829 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,857 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:46

Depends on what armor and what attributes you want with that armor.  For my Warlock, I went for Intellect and Discipline.

I just want to be able to take alot of hits without dying so quickly and be able to defend others when doing strikes.

#830 +techbeck

techbeck

It's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care

• 19,225 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:50

I just want to be able to take alot of hits without dying so quickly and be able to defend others when doing strikes.

Discipline - Decreases cool down of grenades

Intellect - Decreases super power cool down

Strength - Decreases cool down of melee ability

If you want to take more hits, look at your special power attributes.  You can adjust them to get more defense/armor.

#831 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

• 7,477 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:58

Recorded the raid on hard post patch. For those interested in seeing what it looks like.

Destiny VOG (Vault of Glass) Raid Hard Post Patch: