The new PC I built for my brother is refusing to start at all now this morning after getting it going yesterday. Every time we boot, it goes to a blue screen with "Error Code 0xc000000e" and the options to reboot or bring up boot options. But none of the USB ports seem to be working at this stage, so I can't select anything, and now I can't even boot into the BIOS. I can't boot into the Windows 8 disc either, it just goes straight to the error screen. Here's the specs:
- Motherboard (Socket 1150): MSI Z87-G43
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K (Haswell)
- SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Series
- HDD: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black
- RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance Jet Black
- GPU: XFX Double D Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5
- PSU: Corsair CX600M
- Tower: Zalman Z9 Plus
- BD Drive: LiteOn IHOS104
- Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DG
I've taken a picture of the screen too...
Now, after doing a bit of searching, I haven't really found an answer to what's happening, but I fear it may be a faulty SSD, which seemed to be the root of the cause for one or two of the results I found. Really annoying if it is too, as I've had the exact same SSD (model and size) in my PC since December and never had a single issue. Does anyone here know the issue and how to fix it?