24 posts in this topic

Posted

A breastfeeding mother at a pizza restaurant got the surprise of her life when she received a free pizza and a kind note on her receipt from a waitress.

Jackie Johnson-Smith, 33, a stay-at-home mother from Ankeny, Iowa was celebrating her 33rd birthday on Sunday at Fong

Posted

I'm still breastfeeding, and I'm a grown man.

4 people like this

Posted

I'm still breastfeeding, and I'm a grown man.

since when are men are able to breastfeed their children?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll leave it up to your imagination.

1 person likes this

Posted

... Crab rangoon pizza? wat o_o

1 person likes this

Posted

Watch 'Meet the Fockers' movie and see for yourself.

:laugh:

Edit: Added video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xoVutcfKNk

1 person likes this

Posted

Watch 'Meet the Focker' movie and see for yourself.

:laugh:

Hahahaha...I just youtube that scene.  It wasn't exactly what I had in mind by 'breastfeeding' :P

Posted

crab-rangoon-pizza1.jpg

Posted

I have seen a medical program here in the UK called Embarrassing Bodies, and a guy on that could lactate. (So if he wanted to he could breast feed)... 

Posted

Look at the name of the place--"Fong's Pizza". This wouldn't the first crazy Asian-influenced food to come out of the Midwest. Have you ever heard of a St. Paul sandwich?

Posted

*image snipped*

Well. You learn something new every day.

Posted

I'd rather have cow milk.

Posted

Well all the adverts on tv in the UK for this sort of thing suggest breastfeeding is beneficial to the baby. And I'm not a prude. Good on her, and good on the waitress for being openminded.
3 people like this

Posted

I'd rather have cow milk.

Cows milk is so last year, LOL

Posted

Don't really see why it's such a big thing if a lady wants to breast feed in public.

Yes, for the first 12 months or so it might be a bit strange to a select few, but that would soon go away as it would be the "norm".

I believe breast feeding is the right way for a baby.  After all, it's what nature intends, hence why the boobies get big and produce milk.... just like many other animals.

3 people like this

Posted

Good to see someone who is not a complete idiot when it comes to Nature

My wife breastfed our son and she would not do it outside due to the negative look and stares you would get

People need to get we grip with stuff like this

2 people like this

Posted

Good to see someone who is not a complete idiot when it comes to Nature

My wife breastfed our son and she would not do it outside due to the negative look and stares you would get

People need to get we grip with stuff like this

If you can stop the religious nuts, and super conservative, good luck.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the bigger story is that ridiculous warning on the receipt.

WTF?

1 person likes this

Posted

After all, it's what nature intends, hence why the boobies get big and produce milk....

Lies, that happens to appease us men while putting up with their mood swings.

Posted

she should not have taken her kids at alll... sounds like she cant control her current ones and decided to pop out another? I hate people like her ... (a little off tipic: on topic: breast feeding in public is fine with me I dont care)

Posted

I believe breast feeding is superior to formula so would prefer women breastfeed generally speaking.

I'm not a prude and I'd be all for woman being able to walk around topless if they want, rofl. ;)

However if they can't walk around topless in public then I don't think they should be able to breastfeed in public.

For those who say it's 'natural' so it should be ok to do in public I just say that taking a dump is natural too but I don't want to watch people do that either.

Posted

Don't really see why it's such a big thing if a lady wants to breast feed in public.
Yes, for the first 12 months or so it might be a bit strange to a select few, but that would soon go away as it would be the "norm".
I believe breast feeding is the right way for a baby.  After all, it's what nature intends, hence why the boobies get big and produce milk.... just like many other animals.

I like big boobies.....

I believe breast feeding is superior to formula so would prefer women breastfeed generally speaking.
I'm not a prude and I'd be all for woman being able to walk around topless if they want, rofl. ;)
However if they can't walk around topless in public then I don't think they should be able to breastfeed in public.
For those who say it's 'natural' so it should be ok to do in public I just say that taking a dump is natural too but I don't want to watch people do that either.

Never visited 2 girls 1 cup eh? :p

Posted

In New York girls could walk around topless, as there is some old archaic law that allows it in the city.

Posted

Dumb article.  Must be a slow news day for those reporting on this.  And how do things like this even get reported on?  Did the couple call the news station to get in the paper or an article written about them?  Makes it think things like this never happens and are a rarity these days. 

They got a free pizza...big deal.