Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

nsfw The non-tech confessions thread

126 posts in this topic

Posted

Inspired by  Your tech confessions: What are you afraid to admit?: Why not have a thread for all non-tech related confessions? I'll start:

I wasn't able to tie my shoelaces on my own until the age of 9. To this day I have the problem of shoelaces untying themselves far more often than I like to admit. Why? Beats me. All-around clumsiness I reckon.

Posted

I am secretly an Alien from another world.

3 people like this

Posted

I am secretly an Alien from another world.

Most of us figured as much. The green skin is kind of a giveaway, don't you think?
2 people like this

Posted

This could easily derail into... So I'll go ahead.

I did something naughty :shifty:

1 person likes this

Posted

I sucked my thumb till i was around 20 years old lol

No one ever knew

3 people like this

Posted

I was more nervous and easily getting angry.

4 years ago, I became calmer

Posted

I never was allowed to have a cat as a pet... therefore one day I took my pillow and mi imagination went "cat", hence any pillow for me is a cat and I imitate the sounds of a real one, I'm so good a it that some other real cats listen to me :shiftyninja:. Gives a whole new meaning to "I will talk it with the pillow" expression. Needles to say, I prefer mi cat pillow than any real cat any day. dogs are nice real pets :D

Posted

I hate people.

3 people like this

Posted

I hate people.

I hate hating

2 people like this

Posted

I invented a time machine and went back 2013 years and spread some wild rumours...

4 people like this

Posted

I was once having sex with a girlfriend whilst she and I were drunk, I threw up by the side of her bed then went right back to what I was doing with her (the bedroom didn't get cleaned till we both woke up the day after)

5 people like this

Posted

I used a garden fork to balance whilst walking along a fence.

I fell, fork went through my shoe.

I was distraught at what mum would say when she saw my shoe had a hole in it.

It wasn't until I showed her the shoe and took it off that I noticed my sock was red with blood and I needed to get it looked at properly.

A few years later I was using a garden fork properly and managed to stick it through the same foot yet again.

TL/DR - Garden forks are vicious!

Posted

I used a garden fork to balance whilst walking along a fence.

I fell, fork went through my shoe.

I was distraught at what mum would say when she saw my shoe had a hole in it.

It wasn't until I showed her the shoe and took it off that I noticed my sock was red with blood and I needed to get it looked at properly.

A few years later I was using a garden fork properly and managed to stick it through the same foot yet again.

TL/DR - Garden forks are vicious!

The Garden Fork affairs!

Bad luck I guess :/

Posted

I also managed to drive a piece of plate through the palm of my left hand in one of the most bizzare accidents imaginable.

I reached into a cupboard to get a tin of food for my cat, but the tin of food rolled out of the cupboard and fell. I swiped my hand downwards to try and grab it but I was not quick enough. The tin landed on a plate that had been left on top of my microwave (thankfully a clean plate) and smashed it, and a shard of the plate managed to flip itself vertically. My hand came down on top of it and it went through the palm of my hand, I couldn't use my hand for about 3 days afterwards.

Posted

I sucked my thumb till i was around 20 years old lol

No one ever knew

We do now :p

I was afraid of my private parts getting tangled in the gears of a combine harvester

Actually, I didn't stop wetting the bed until I was 15, (father used to be an alcoholic back then, there's more to it, but I figured the adults here will understand if I said no more than that)

Posted

I was in a car accident several years ago and had some brain damage. Even today, years later, I have problems getting my thoughts together sometimes. Not all the time and not every day, but at random times. Sometimes I read a post that I made a day or so before and it makes absolutely no sense. So if you see one like that, now you know.

And no, all my posts are not like that. :p

4 people like this

Posted

Nice try. Loosen me up with a little tech confession then drop this on me and see if I bite... I WILL NEVER CONFESS!

7 people like this

Posted

I have a "change" phobia. Ok, it's not really a phobia, I just can't stand change/coins in my pocket. If I pay for something in cash, I tell the cashier to keep the change, even if it's 99 cents.

2 people like this

Posted

We do now :p

Actually, I didn't stop wetting the bed until I was 15, (father used to be an alcoholic back then, there's more to it, but I figured the adults here will understand if I said no more than that)

+1  :wacko:  :|

1 person likes this

Posted

I was in a car accident several years ago and had some brain damage. Even today, years later, I have problems getting my thoughts together sometimes. Not all the time and not every day, but at random times. Sometimes I read a post that I made a day or so before and it makes absolutely no sense. So if you see one like that, now you know.

And no, all my posts are not like that. :p

You sure it has to do with the accident? that's pretty much normal in my regard. :p

1 person likes this

Posted

• I am 26 and I still make prank calls sometimes. However, only with some buddies with me on Skype. Why? I do not have to explain myself to you! I have recorded quite a few of them and had planned on making a YouTube channel to post them on, but never got around to it. Well, I have not done any good calls in probably a year or so. I think the main issue is that I dislike my natural voice. I use a voice-changer sometimes, but the quality is not top notch.
  • I like chubby girls. You know, maybe 20-40 pounds overweight? Of course, depending on how the weight is distributed. I have never been attracted to skinny chicks.
  • I have posted quite a few times with very low blood sugar (I am a Type 1 Diabetic with erratic eating/workout habits). Most of these posts make absolutely no sense, but I try to maintain decent grammar in them still.

Posted

You sure it has to do with the accident? that's pretty much normal in my regard. :p

Maybe not but it's a good excuse. :D

Posted

I did something that would probably get me kicked out of most religions, but will never regret doing it  :| .

Posted

Gee, I have greying hair... and wrinkles...

I've lived a sheltered life...

1 person likes this

Posted

Gee, I have greying hair... and wrinkles...

How's that a confession? Unless you dye?