The non-tech confessions thread

I'm guessing she probably knows about it so no point in blackmailing you :p

She's ok with it. I mean, it's not like i dont have nor enjoy sex. Im just not obsessed about it anymore, like a teenager.

BTW, I remembered a new confession: About my clothes thing... I think Diesel is one of the most damaging and idiotic brands ever since they released their Be Stupid campaign. I consider people who use Diesel truly stupid just because they enforce their success.

She's ok with it. I mean, it's not like i dont have nor enjoy sex. Im just not obsessed about it anymore, like a teenager.

BTW, I remembered a new confession: About my clothes thing... I think Diesel is one of the most damaging and idiotic brands ever since they released their Be Stupid campaign. I consider people who use Diesel truly stupid just because they enforce their success.

You're not obsessed with sex? What are you a robot or an alien? :P  I've got a personal question ( it's related to why you're not obsessed), do you think she's the one/ soul mate/ significant other/etc?

I haven't seen that be stupid campaign, so I'll check it out and post back. :P

Confession: i'm not quite sure bout true love.

Masturbation over sex can be an issue of expectations that come with sex sometimes. I was with a girl for 7 years who I never particularly enjoyed having sex with. It wasn't that she wasn't smoking hot, but rather that she was very... specific in what she wanted and would essentially throw a tantrum over sex (only sometimes). So either we rocked it like crazy and had amazing sex, or she was in a mood where she wanted sex but then she didn't and stayed in a funk all day. That led me to being stressed out a lot personally. (of course, I never turned down sex)

Last girl I was with, we broke up simply because we didn't get along the best, but sex was absolutely amazing with her. So much so that we actually became friend with benefits for a while, and when she eventually got a boyfriend, was very tempted to have sex with me simply because her boyfriend failed to perform in bed. Thankfully, we're better people than that so we never let it happen.

As for my personal confession: I still think about the ex I was with for 7 years. I'm over it and everything, and don't want to admit it at all, but I miss how much she liked being with me. Even if she was a bit bat**** crazy. Ugh, now I feel gross.

My confession would be... when I was a teenager I was lacking in confidence so much I was afraid to get on a bus or enter a room by myself.

It's actually weird how your mind works when you have anxiety issues. You want to do it in your mind but something just keeps telling you no, and you end up wasting so much time. I used to waste so much time thinking things over!  :/

Actually, this has been an interesting read so far - joking replies aside - as I've seen several that also apply to me.

I'm struggling to think of a confession that I wouldn't mind being read by anyone, not just the community.

• I find it incredibly difficult to sleep without some sort of noise going on. Music or TV/films, doesn't matter. I just need something to occupy my drifting mind, otherwise I lie awake for hours rethinking everything.
  • I'm quiet and distant from friends and family because I dread to think what they would think about me. Being quiet has meant that I've been involved with plenty of friends talking about other people behind their back, and I always think that it's horrible and that I would not want the same things to be said about me - they probably do, but at least if I keep myself to myself I can limit the talk. The downside to this is that relationships with girls don't last long. I've just come to accept that for the moment.
I guess two will do for now.

I'm the same about the noise. I normally got a fan running or I listen to music or something. I find it hard to sleep in a car in the middle of nowhere though. I had to when I was camping out at the grand canyon and mom and sis slept in the tent.

I can't sleep in tents they creep me out. There was like, no noise outside. Dead silent unless it was a car passing by. I can't stand being out in the middle of nowhere. 

I'm the same about the noise. I normally got a fan running or I listen to music or something. I find it hard to sleep in a car in the middle of nowhere though. I had to when I was camping out at the grand canyon and mom and sis slept in the tent.

I can't sleep in tents they creep me out. There was like, no noise outside. Dead silent unless it was a car passing by. I can't stand being out in the middle of nowhere.

I help you out. I bring a frying pan. so you can sleep better. lol

/joking. :-p

Back in the university days I set the wallpaper of a co-student who had forgot to lock his workstation to Goatse. Tiled. His reaction was priceless.

He later blamed me for making him impotent for three weeks. Pfft, weakling. :shifty:

A few years ago (before working full time for Neowin) I was given change for ?100 when I paid with a fifty, this was right after work so the cashier line was full and in all honesty this has happened to me a few times and I point it out (knowing what it's like to have a crappy low paying job) but the idiot at the cashier had his head turned around to the till behind him all the while talking to another cashier as if we weren't there. I looked at the lady behind me in the row (I was like, whatdo :P) and she nodded to "take it," I pocketed it and left, but I still think about that incident :s

I'm not all that anonymous so I'm going to have to pass on a few others :P

I still have never fixed my sleep pattern and likely never will. Longest retention=4 days to hold a sleep pattern. 

-Up until I was 15 or so I thought euthanasia was talking about the Youth in Asia, I couldn't understand the big deal... Why are the Youth in Asia wrong?

-When I'm in the passenger seat of a car I imagine a tiny version of The Flash running beside the car jumping over the obstacles.

-I don't like to sleep in the same bed as my Wife, we sleep in different rooms. I can't stand how people move beside me and I want to sleep.

-When I'm in the City by myself I look and act like everything is amazing and new to me so hopefully people think I'm an Alien or something.

-Sometimes I pretend I can't talk.... for hours. I used to do it a long time ago as a cashier. I would nod or point when customers asked me questions. When I was really young I'd do it for days.

-I can't fall asleep without a Fan on.

-I wear mismatched socks on purpose, every time, even if I find a match.

If you ever end up doing an autobiography, i would buy it!

I geniunely love the following shows and I don't give a crap if anyone makes fun of me for watching them:

• Jay-Jay the Jet Plane
  • My Little Pony
  • In the Night Garden
  • Lazytown
  • Swat Kats
  • Gofrete
  • Lilo and Stitch
  • Veggietales

Seriously they are sooooo awesome!!!

I'm good at procrastinating - which leads to having to frantically work on some projects just before the deadline.