The official Funny Pictures thread

yizfdDH.jpg

d3YJBPa.jpg

That's my usual goal most weekends at the moment. Unfortunately it won't be happening this weekend. My 30th birthday is on Monday, but since most people have work on Tuesday my friend has decided to organize something for Saturday so that more people can make it. She won't tell me what is planned, only that it starts with brunch with friends and has a theme of "from brunch until dawn." I think I'm starting to regret letting her take the lead on this, I just want to sleep! :laugh:

27 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

yizfdDH.jpg

d3YJBPa.jpg

That's my usual goal most weekends at the moment. Unfortunately it won't be happening this weekend. My 30th birthday is on Monday, but since most people have work on Tuesday my friend has decided to organize something for Saturday so that more people can make it. She won't tell me what is planned, only that it starts with brunch with friends and has a theme of "from brunch until dawn." I think I'm starting to regret letting her take the lead on this, I just want to sleep! :laugh:

you are turning 30 not 80. not even 40. shut up and enjoy while you can ;)

4 minutes ago, Jimmy #1 said:

That's pretty much what she said as well when I questioned the "dawn" part. "You're turning 30 not 50, Nick." It's just that with the new job and still suffering a bit of a cold I'm finding myself exhausted most days. But hey, I booked Tuesday off so that can be my...Saturday? Sunday part II?

yewEIaC.jpg

And I guess because it is Valentine's Day:

GVKKAOy.jpg

Rh6Piq9.jpg

27 minutes ago, Jimmy #1 said:

These Millennials... Jeez... :rofl:;)

• Like 1