Some players have received a code for a different platform for the Titanfall Beta. If you have received an incorrect code, follow these steps to let us know and we'll get you a replacement code, or follow this link to skip to step 4 (be sure to login with your Origin account and password first):
- On EA Help - Search for Titanfall and select Contact Us.
- Select PC as the Platform, and click Next
- Select the Topic - Demo/Beta and type in Eligibility Issue in the subject line, and click Next
- Click on Email Me.
- On the next screen, when asking for What type of Demo/Beta issue you are having, select Eligibility
- Enter the Titanfall Beta code that is not working as the description of the problem.
- Select Submit.
- You will receive a new PC code within the next two hours.
If you applied to join the Titanfall beta, keys are still being sent out and some of you may not receive yours until the 17th of February!
Titanfall is among the most highly anticipated games of 2014, having been shrouded in mystery for nearly three years. The visionaries at Respawn have drawn inspiration from their proven experience in first-person action gaming, and are building on that pedigree by taking a new approach to game design and creating an all-new universe with Titanfall.