Do you use condoms?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use condoms?

• Yes Always
    • Yes sometimes
    • No - Unless forced to use by gf/ wife/ prostitute
    • Never - Not even with a HIV+ person

The options are pretty stupid.

Never not even with a HIV person?  What a dumb thing.

I never use them, but there is no way I would be putting my dick in someone with HIV, condom or not.

I've used one twice in my life, and they are ###### IMO.  The feeling is about 1/3rd of it without it, and I just think they suck.

In saying that.  If I was some man ######, I probably would, but I'm not.  I have a fiance.

• Like 1

I remember when I was probably around 12 or 13 there was talk of a service station downtown that sold condoms and some employee used a needle and put pinholes holds in condoms before they were sold.  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

That's not funny.  Anyone who thinks that is funny is a pathetic person.  I hope the POS got caught and went to jail.

I would hate paying for 18 years of child support more.

I can't believe the "NO" is winning. The poll does explain a lot though. I've always wondered how,so many guys knock up so many chicks, now I know. You guys do know the when in doubt pull out doesn't always work? There is this little thing called Pre ######.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the majority here are in long term relationships?  Or that partners maybe on the pill to stop pregnancy?  And maybe we know our partners well enough to know they don't have anything?

Who cares? I steal other peoples' wives and gfs'

I should hope you're joking. Otherwise you're saying that you prey on the weak-willed and/or insecure while disregarding any subsequent emotional turmoil it'll cause them or those involved with them. You're basically just admitting you're a terrible person. I know people that have been cheated on that have never been the same. They have trust issues with the opposite sex... forever.

This isn't a response from some victim of being cheated on, I've never been cheated on as far as I'm aware. This is an observation; if you aren't joking you're a terrible person and you should re-evaluate your actions as they are having negative reactions to those poor people around you.

• Like 2

If my future partner tests negative (I am negative), then most likely I'd not use one.

Who cares? I steal other peoples' wives and gfs'

You wouldn't live a day past the day I found you my friend.

But hey, we all talk ourselves up on the Internet, you've probably never seen one.  I could be wrong ;-)

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the majority here are in long term relationships?

Depends, if they are trying to have kids or not.

These poll results also explain how, this one guy I know knocked up his girlfriend once, then at the same time another girl, then he knocked up the first girl again. I was always wondering "Don't you guys wear condoms"??????? Well according to the poll apparently not!! :D ... Now he can pay child support for 3 kids for the next 18 years. More fun to him!

Oh and this one guy knocked up this hot bartender he was dating, then after a "long term relationship" they broke up, he got a new girl friend and knocked her up in the first month :D

I'll be the very first one to say a condom KILLS sensitivity. But at the same time I don't want child support!

I'll be the very first one to say a condom KILLS sensitivity. But at the same time I don't want child support!

You have multiple options regarding your dilemma. Like, becoming transgender, gay etc. In which one could play a female role or vice-versa with a male partner. You know :D no tension for child support and wont kill "sensitivity" either :D :p

I voted "Sometimes". I may give a squirt of mayo here and there, on a sandwich. But, I tend to prefer mustard. On a burger, I usually don't put anything. Most times I eat ketchup with my fries. However, depending on how the fries are seasoned, I may go bare skins. 

• Like 2

Depends, if they are trying to have kids or not.

These poll results also explain how, this one guy I know knocked up his girlfriend once, then at the same time another girl, then he knocked up the first girl again. I was always wondering "Don't you guys wear condoms"??????? Well according to the poll apparently not!! :D ... Now he can pay child support for 3 kids for the next 18 years. More fun to him!

Oh and this one guy knocked up this hot bartender he was dating, then after a "long term relationship" they broke up, he got a new girl friend and knocked her up in the first month :D

Contraceptive pill?

Not 100%, but neither are condoms.

• Like 1

I voted No, but it is in fact Never. I never have to use a condom with my wife, she won't force me to do so either...

Wow, I'm slightly surprised at these results. I thought more people would be "always" even if in a committed relationship.

I'm an always. The idea of a child terrifies me at the moment.

• Like 3

Don't use them nor need them. Till now I've only had long term gf's who I've made sure have no STD's and now with my fiancee...well...since we are talking about having kids anyway we don't need them anyway. If it happens it happens :rofl:

One thing I'd like to add: I've never dated a girl who prefers condoms.  The few times I wanted to wear a condom (because I didn't trust that) the girl was always asking to go bareback.  Just saying...it isn't just a guy thing to not want to use a condom.

Wow, I'm slightly surprised at these results. I thought more people would be "always" even if in a committed relationship.

I'm an always. The idea of a child terrifies me at the moment.

IKR? You would think...

Not 100%, but neither are condoms.

True, but when your done you can just blow into it and inflate it and see if holds air! ;)

Well yeah I wear condoms when ever I meet a guy and we wanna do it, some people are 'town bikes' so it's better to be safe than sorry. I don't want to catch anything and luckily I never have.

• Like 1