Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP

lmao, I could see a hell lot of comment-debates if it hits Neowin News.  :laugh:

Can it be disabled?

YUCK

I think it looks good.  It's a very classy use of transparency/obfuscation.

Actually, this one is old news, as I have mentioned some time ago about Metro2 appearing in a lab build:

AIcSoms.jpg

Btw, I've heard that the 2 labs, fbl-ur1 and fbl-th2, "are not what people thought what they were" .... take with salt. :)

Salt or bread, it's something I heard: Win10 will have 2 GDR's GDR1 this fall and GDR2 next Spring, my guess is fbl-ur1 refers to GDR1. (anyway, I am quite sure it's not RedStone)

Seems even MS haven't fixed their minds yet, only recently they were still not sure what could happen in May(lmao).  :laugh:

wclRsh3.jpg

- IE11(or IE??) is staying with win10, for at least a few years to come.

6u4PpYD.jpg

- And, you could actually disable MSEdge ....... if you were a "large customer" (LOL) :laugh: 

5SjhI0y.jpg

We've known IE 11 will remain for legacy purposes for a while yet.

We've known IE 11 will remain for legacy purposes for a while yet.

Yup, I remember MS had mentioned it some time ago, actually I had posted these pics in MDL earlier as some guys were thinking IE11 would be gone in RTM, or the 2016/1/12 deadline applies to all IE's, etc, etc, I believe this simple MS roadmap clarifies everything.  :)

Which IE is in Windows 10 10074 ?

11. It'll be the last version on Windows 7.

I asked for the one from W10 , as you can see in your previous post quoting me ,

Oops. It's still v11. It'll be the last IE version.

Oops. It's still v11. It'll be the last IE version.

That's the current decision, but MS constantly change plans, firstly they said IE11 will have both Edge and Trident, now they say no Edge for IE, now what would come next? LOL  :laugh:

That's the current decision, but MS constantly change plans, firstly they said IE11 will have both Edge and Trident, now they say no Edge for IE, now what would come next? LOL  :laugh:

I don't understand their initial decision to include both in IE11. I'm glad they separated them. Personally, I think by Redstone, Edge will be a Hell of a browser, I just hope that the rough cut we'll get in RTM isn't going to push people away from using it.

Personally, I see IE11 remaining in through the next several years, as most corporations move to newer browsers, then it'll get the chopping block. I don't see it coming back in any fashion.