Darkside theme for forums?

I am wondering if there are plans to incorporate the Darkside theme currently on the front page of the site into the forum? I am aware that there were plans to upgrade the forum at some point, so I hope that this includes giving it the Darkside theme. I think that it is too gorgeous not to have.

If there are currently no plans, please consider this topic as a request / suggestion.

post-483058-0-53057000-1421891969.png

Also, for those that will most likely ask, the main page theme is planned to get added to the forums when we are able to upgrade to IPB4 (the final beta is currently out).

From - https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1243912-pin-the-main-news-nav-bar/

So that's the recent news, we have and I think at that time, previously announced Dark theme for forums will come.

• Like 2

From - https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1243912-pin-the-main-news-nav-bar/

So that's the recent news, we have and I think at that time, previously announced Dark theme for forums will come.

I did not see that at the time of posting this topic. Thank you for sharing it. I can't wait for the forums to have a black theme.

And bring back Pro theme too.

Pro theme?

If I remember correctly, it had dark blue/grayish professional looking theme.

no, it was the dark red/dark grey theme. neogamr color scheme was based off the pro theme

and I would very much like the pro theme to come back as well. it was always my favorite :)

• Like 1

no, it was the dark red/dark grey theme. neogamr color scheme was based off the pro theme

and I would very much like the pro theme to come back as well. it was always my favorite :)

Nah, darkside & that darkish green theme were the best ones. :p

Yes this forum used to have a really nice dark theme and we even can choose the background it was pretty nifty

post-361542-0-01563200-1421994996.png

• 3 weeks later...