Windows 10 Final wallpaper leaked!

The final wallpaper that's going to be used in Windows 10 RTM has now been leaked by a Chinese blog.

As they fared very successfully with a green grass and blue sky theme for their Windows XP wallpaper, they decided to pick up this theme again. What's more, to make it more lively, they also added animals to it, so we have a sheep, a cat an even a giraffe. (Interesting choice of animals there.)

However, they also decided to apply the simplicistic design of Metro/Modern UI to it, so that it fits in well with the simplicistic icons they revealed in build 9926 - and yes, the wallpaper really does fit in perfectly well with the icons and all the rest of Metro.

Click here if you're ready for awesomeness :woot:

Oh wow its better than the XP Wallpaper this Is going to be a Classic....

• Like 3

The final wallpaper that's going to be used in Windows 10 RTM has now been leaked by a Chinese blog.

As they fared very successfully with a green grass and blue sky theme for their Windows XP wallpaper, they decided to pick up this theme again. What's more, to make it more lively, they also added animals to it, so we have a sheep, a cat an even a giraffe. (Interesting choice of animals there.)

However, they also decided to apply the simplicistic design of Metro/Modern UI to it, so that it fits in well with the simplicistic icons they revealed in build 9926 - and yes, the wallpaper really does fit in perfectly well with the icons and all the rest of Metro.

Click here if you're ready for awesomeness :woot:

I for one am happy with this new Microsoft, It's a heck of a lot better than the RTM Windows 8.0/8.1 wallpapers!

I for one am happy with this new Microsoft, It's a heck of a lot better than the RTM Windows 8.0/8.1 wallpapers!

To each their own. I liked the default wallpaper in Windows 8, but not the one in Windows 8.1.

windows_8_default-t2.jpg