Broken taskbar icons on Windows 10 after Store update

After a FURIOUS headache trying to update my system do Windows 10 (if you have and SSD drive as a cache, FORGET Intel RST and go for AHCI drive management), something small, but annoying, started happening: the updated icons for Groove Music, Mail and Photos apps reverted back to the old ones used in Windows 8, but, in a curious way, Movies & TV is untouched. That happened right after I installed the latest Store update.

Here's what I have:

Capturar.thumb.PNG.5a345af71dcf38c9e1f9c

Photos, Store and Groove Music should behave exactly as Movies & TV app.

Is it also happening to you?

Now I've seen that on other 2 of friends' PCs... No one else having the same issue?

I have a similar issue where all Metro programs have the IrfanView icon instead of their own (IrfanView is a third party image viewer):

eiALU2t.png

I have a similar issue where all Metro programs have the IrfanView icon instead of their own (IrfanView is a third party image viewer):

eiALU2t.png

I contacted Microsoft Support through the built-in app and they were careless telling me they couldn't handle personalization issues *sigh*.
So I directly asked if there was a way to reinstall built-in apps, and he said there isn't; HOWEVER, we could try creating ANOTHER user so that all apps are redownloaded on that user account.

I'm willing to try it tonight,