Woman 'squirted' by breastfeeding mother after making complaint

Woman ‘squirted’ by breastfeeding mother after making complaint
Published: August 8, 2016, 12:44 pm

DARTFORD, UK (WCMH) — A woman claims she was squirted with breast milk after she complained about a woman who was breastfeeding in public.

The woman was walking through a park in Dartford, Kent with her husband and son when she spotted the breastfeeding woman, The Daily Mail reports. The woman then asked the mother to go someplace place private.

That’s when she claims the mother retaliated.

“To the lady in Dartford Park who thought it was appropriate to breastfeed her baby whilst my child and very easily distracted husband sat nearby,” the woman posted on a Facebook. “I don’t think it was necessary for you to react the way you did just because I asked you to go somewhere private. Squirting me with your boobs was incredibly uncalled for. I hope you are ashamed of yourself.”

Many on social media quickly pointed out the woman is likely in the wrong. England passed the Equality Act 2010 which makes it illegal for anyone to ask a breastfeeding woman to leave a public place.

http://wishtv.com/2016/08/08/woman-squirted-by-breastfeeding-mother-after-making-complaint/

giphy.gif

I can't stand nosy people like that. Breastfeeding is a natural, healthy , and economical way to feed a baby. I am surprised this happened in the UK. In the U.S., people look at you awkwardly as though you're performing witchcraft on the child. Mind your own business people!

• Like 2

People need to get over their boobaphobia.

Free the Tata's!

Info for US residents or visitors,

US State Breastfeeding Laws

49 states, the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands have laws that specifically allow women to breastfeed in any public or private location;

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

7 minutes ago, DocM said:

People need to get over their boobaphobia.

Free the Tata's!

Info for US residents or visitors,

US State Breastfeeding Laws

49 states, the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands have laws that specifically allow women to breastfeed in any public or private location;

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

"Boobaphobia" or not, what she did was assault and not at all helping the cause. 

14 minutes ago, DocM said:

Unless she has HIV or some other disease that's hardly worthy of the court time.

Uh huh. Let me spit on you and see how you feel about it. It's not any different.