Longhorn Systray Clock

A tiny little question: RCube, can't you add the version number to one dialog? For example in the "Clock" dialog of the control panel applet. Cause I was very unsure if I already have the latest now or not :huh:

A tiny little question: RCube, can't you add the version number to one dialog? For example in the "Clock" dialog of the control panel applet. Cause I was very unsure if I already have the latest now or not :huh:

Sounds like a good idea to me. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome little program, Props RCUBE :p

been looking for something like this for a while now.

one thing i cant seem to manage.. is a 24hr clock but with a seperator of somesort

be it :

or just .

i want it look like 21:59

rather than 21 59, or 2159 like it is now

I don't understand what you want again.. you want a horizontal clock... without the AM PM (24 hour format), instead of the 12 hours format?

correct

but you cant have it so that it has a : colon in between the hrs and minutes

so i want it too look like 22:45

rather than 10:45pm

or 2245

on winxp home.. you can go to Control Panel > Regional & Language Options > Regional Options > Options > Time

in the Time Format, type "HH:mm" (without the quotes)

Time Separator, type ":" (without the quotes)

delete entries in the AM & PM Symbol fields.

click on Apply, then OK, then OK.

i hope this is what you wanted

Hello all, I just got back this morning. I tried my best to stay away from computers on my trip... I think I did a good job. :p

Once I finish some personal things and have some free time I'll work on LClock again. :)

welcome back RCube, hope you had a great trip :)

Thanx man! Yeah the trip was pretty good. Traveled all over china(7 cities) and hongkong. Lots of sightseeing and shopping. Also visited relatives. :D

suggestions:

- Right click menu (exit through right click)

- And improve the tooltip, maybe put calendar, and an analog clock in the tooltip ;)

i think you should also consider the amount of memory the app uses...

The amount of memory the app use fluctuates and is different from computer to computer. It can be low as 328Kb(right now from my task manager) or high as a few MB... it is really up to the OS.

i'm using a celeron here at work, and i dont think it's a memory guzzler at all, beleive me, the celerons here at work are shhlooow

This is one awesome app. :) Keep up the good work. The only thing I could see improving this app would be the right click on the clock itself, other than that, WOOOHOOO! :)