Longhorn Systray Clock

Working on an icon for you Rcube. Do you have any idea of how you want it to look?

Thanks! Something you guys likes. I guess a simple design. One look you can tell it is a clock program. Even better if the icon can give you hints that it has something to do with Longhorn. But that is just my idea. Everybody is welcomed to have input on this...after all, it will sit in your Start menu. ;)

XP-RTM, hey that is a cool idea! I'll look into.

Excellent! I was hoping a real programmer would see my app. and make a more professional one. I'll be using this, thanks very much! :D

hehe, thanx Thrawn! Glad I can help. :)

I am just a newbie at this, I have to thank you all for using it and giving me great feedbacks!

As it is 1:50 am where I am, can you tell me if this will support a 24 hour (military time) clock?

I haven't used am and pm in over 15 years.

Other than that, nice job!

:alien:

i just had a chance to look into this program and i like it. i also like the way you can easily customize it. looking forward to more works from you.

Naap: You can set it to 24 hour by modifying the lclock.ini file.

Gotcha.......Thanks!

Looks good!

:alien:

it's probably the font or font size you're using that's causing the am/pm not to align with the minutes. i'm using arial font, 9 for minutes, 7 for am/pm, 14 for hours, with a 2 pixel space between hours and minutes... and everything aligns very well

i dont think this is a bug or anything but wouldnt it look better if the pm or am was lined up with the minutes

Yeah crazy1 is right. Some font's have extra white space. Try the default font and setting. If you are still having problem, you can take a screenshot and PM me your lclock.ini file.

Everybody version 1.12a is out. I have improved the text alignment. Should center better.

The installer has also been improved. So it will be easier to upgrade to future releases of LClock.

Added an option for clock tooltip style for the people that wants classic tooltip.

Finally much thanks to jbo for making us a great icon! Enjoy! :D

I really like the control panel idea. It is on the todo list! Also the simple alarm is on the list. :)

ok, so here's the to-do list of your's......

- Control Panel

- Alarm

My Suggestions:

Do not put the default folder in the installer as LClock 1.xx, rather Lclock.

In the control panel, add the option to start lclock to start with windows.

pcrot, that is on my list...just not very high up. :p

Hidea, the start menu location has already been changed in 1.12a. I think the reason you might get a "LClock 1.xxa" is becuase you are installing ontop of 1.11a. So just uninstall 1.11a first.

So I have already started to work on the control panel tool and also more options for the clock (color, shadow, etc). If I don't get it done before the 22nd for whatever reason then you guys won't see a release till after May 24th (Going to china for a month).

wow.. really one hell of a little program.. i just love simple things like this that make a difference.. and less than 500k memory? pure genious..

(Y)