Suse 9.1 etc for FREE

http://www.novell.com/community/linux/orde...?sourceid=uscin

Just sign up and put your information in, get all sorts of software from Novell, including Suse 9.1 and Ximian Desktop/Red Carpet.

:)

*Edit* Update, once again Novell has stopped accepting new orders. I will leave the link up however as they may reopen registrations again down the road.

Edited by LOC

I got a lot of free linux software from IBM about 6 months ago in a similar deal. It included lots of their DeveloperWorks suite and a few misc other things, was pretty nice to get it all for free. And now I'm gonna get loads of Suse/Novell/Ximian software too! I love open source ;)

would a linux noob ever need any of that stuff? there are more features in mandrake 10 than i can handle as it is.

well SuSE is a great distro but its not free :(, if u can get it you should give it a shot

but this offer is great :)

edit: cuz by the time u get it u should know enough about linux to try it out

LOC have u recieved this stuff :) ??? I mean its kind of freaking coz its all for free and in the market it cost quite a lot! Bad marketing or maybe good publicity :laugh: !

LOC have u recieved this stuff :) ??? I mean its kind of freaking coz its all for free and in the market it cost quite a lot! Bad marketing or maybe good publicity :laugh: !

sometimes they just do that kind of stuff

a good example is MS giving away VB.net for free.....i would understand VB6 but vb.net??