Suse 9.1 etc for FREE

neoserver

As of September 2, at about 3:00 Pacific Time Zone. They are accepting orders again and i got mine! :)

NightWalker05
As of September 2, at about 3:00 Pacific Time Zone. They are accepting orders again and i got mine! :)

Coolbeans,Cheers For the update on the orders :yes:

bipp5

alright cool! just ordered mine as well. thanks very much for the update!

neoserver

your welcome :) i just happened to accidently click on the bookmark i had made for it and volia! they were open!

EduardValencia

oh damn, suse crap has arrived,

one note : i was a linux user, dealing with incompatibilities with this OS,i think have muscles of hovering this damn mouse over that Stupid OS,hope SUSE users go suicide,

it's primitive leave it for the history guys,i'm bored with this same crap year after year.

markjensen
oh damn, suse crap has arrived,

one note : i was a linux user, dealing with incompatibilities with this OS,i think have muscles of hovering this damn mouse over that Stupid OS,hope SUSE users go suicide,

it's primitive leave it for the history guys,i'm bored with this same crap year after year.

Please go troll somewhere else. Not in Neowin.

If you want to post a negative opinion, that is fine, but please supply facts and keep comments such as hoping for people to commit suicide out of your comments.