Acronyms....

Automatically - Apprentices Usually Take Out My Automatic Transmission, It Causes A Long Loud Yell.

New Acronym - SPECIALITY

• 2 weeks later...

OXYMORON - Overclock XP-Athlon? Yes, Mine Only Runs On Nitros-oxide ---- LOL.

New Acronym - CRYPTOGRAPHY

(hey who moved this thread to Games and Consoles???)

CRYPTOGRAPHY

Cant remember yesterday. Please tell obiwan. Giant Robot after princes. Hurry Yoda.

New Acro

Supercalifactiousestialiocious

Its spelled wrong but so if you know the correct spelling edit my post and use the correct spelling.

wazat..I did..because its a game right? I didn't think it fit in the babes,jokes and poem forum. If another mod reads this and can find a more suiting forum for this thread to live, by all means move it :D

Originally posted by Mike11212

CRYPTOGRAPHY

Cant remember yesterday. Please tell obiwan. Giant Robot after princes. Hurry Yoda.

New Acro

Supercalifactiousestialiocious

Its spelled wrong but so if you know the correct spelling edit my post and use the correct spelling.

This has been done, see earlier on for complaints.

Originally posted by Spyder

wazat..I did..because its a game right? I didn't think it fit in the babes,jokes and poem forum. If another mod reads this and can find a more suiting forum for this thread to live, by all means move it :D

OK Cool but I think in that case it would fit in better under Neowin.net Board > The General Stuff > General Discussion as it is not really fitting under the Help and Discussion Center which should be a computer and console games related area. I originally chose the Babes and Jokes section because this was supposed to generate a funny response.

I stand by my decision that this is a game, and not general discussion. The forum headings are a guideline, not a rule. If King Mustard or Baphomet feel that it fits elsewhere, they'll move it :)

Cool not a problem Spyder...

As Supercali......istic was already done before so I will use a word from Mike11212's post.

YESTERDAY - Yoda Enjoyed Sitting There Entertaining Rude Droids All Year.

New Acronym - HYPERSONIC

SATURATED - Sexy Assed Teenagers Usually Run Around This Englishman Daily.

LOL, I wish.....

Hey this is the 200th reply on this thread. Cool. Now lets make it hit double. Try make it interesting by using a word from the acronym you just solved, se below! Note I marked it in my answer above in bold text.

New Acronym - ENGLISHMAN