Chavs wave pistol at shoppers.

i agree with most of the posts..

but people must understand that some chavs(scallies) arent bad.

Some chavs just dress like that and dont mean anything by it, for example

do you moan about black people because they dress like wanna-be gangsters? no.

Though the guy in the paper is a typical chav with nothing to do, so he decided to be a dick and aim a BB gun at people, fair enough this guy is a dick, but maybe he wasnt thinking about his actions at the time, if it was a pellet gun then this guy should be arrested, but as it was a BB gun he probally didnt see it as serious.

plus, there is always a conflict between moshers and chavs, so dont start moaning about how they swear at you etc.... because moshers give the same amount of abuse..

because moshers give the same amount of abuse..

Un-fair stereotype there. Get this, a real story, happened to me and my friends. We're the "moshers" as you put it:

We're all happily skateboarding at our favourite skate spot, by some warehouses. The owners of the warehouses are friendly people and we get on with them. They don't mind if we skate there. A group of chavs are walking past, we see them but ignore them. Then they start shouting "Oi greebos" and the like and start being offensive. Again, we were ignoring them. They were on the otherside of the road and we were happy enough skating. Then they crossed the road onto our side and started pushing us while we were trying to skate. One of us asks them to go away. Literally, "Go away" not "**** off" or "**** off". So what do that chavs say? "what blud? why you chuckin' it?" so my friend replies "we're not chucking anything, we don't want no trouble, just go away" so the chav replies "you are chuckin' it, why you trying to tell us what to do?" etc. After a pretty rubbish convosation of that quality, one of the chavs lashes out at my friend. Again, my friend says that we don't want any trouble. So we start to walk away. The chavs follow us and lash out at my friend again, this time they hit him. So my friend hit him back, then the rest of the chavs joined in and so did we. After a while of fighting, one of the chavs whipped out a knife and we all legged it. One of my mates had to leave his ?80 skateboard behind because it was on the otherside of the chavs. When we came back later his skateboard was nowhere to be seen.

My friend who was originally hit reported it to the police, and one of the warehouse owners came forward as a witness, and it was all on his CCTV. The chav who had the knife got an ASBO and so did the chav who started the whole thing off.

What exactly did we (the "moshers") do wrong there? Ok, we could have just legged it to start with, but why should we? We got there first, we had permission to be there from the warehouse owners.

b0t13: I used to think that way, I had a chav girlfriend (what can I say, she was 18 and cute) and I began to kinda fit in with them all (I am a 9-5 suit kinda guy). Then you see some of the downright disrespectful crap they pull, and just realise "I'm better than this".

And yes "Better". These people are not just thick, but downright rude (never seen a mosher be like that, EVER).

I mean, sat in a pub garden, and some woman's baby is crying a little, so one chav guy stands up and says "Shuch your f**king kid up, or I'll do it", then all the others cheer. It was then that I realised I AM better, apologised to the lady and just left em all behind.

And in their eyes, the guy was actually cool! For swearing at a mother and child - prick!

mouldy_punk: I 100% agree. Most other groups (trendies, moshers, goths, yuppies, punk, etc) are happy keeing within their little groups, and interracting with other groups when needed. Also respecting that cos I wear a suit don't make me gay, cos someone wears black doesn't mean they worship satan, cos someone has a mohekan doesn't mean they are bad).

But Chavs like to start on people from any walk of life, just causing trouble for the sake of it. They seriously think it's their way or die! Which really just shows ignorance and insecurity.

To be actually fair with the arguement between chavs and moshers (not exactly moshers, more like skaters and punks)..

The people who i used to hang with were very respectable to other people, but the skaters i must say (not all of them, just this certain group) wrecked the place. They removed railings and smashed up walls, and put the pricks in the center so they could jump over it. We got told off by the police many times :( Even when i wasn't there and i came from the shop. The police pulled me aside since i looked like i was part of the group.

But i think the skaters were ex-scallys, always smoking drugs, pills and stuff.

i agree with most of the posts..

but people must understand that some chavs(scallies) arent bad.

Some chavs just dress like that and dont mean anything by it, for example

do you moan about black people because they dress like wanna-be gangsters? no.

Though the guy in the paper is a typical chav with nothing to do, so he decided to be a dick and aim a BB gun at people, fair enough this guy is a dick, but maybe he wasnt thinking about his actions at the time, if it was a pellet gun then this guy should be arrested, but as it was a BB gun he probally didnt see it as serious.

plus, there is always a conflict between moshers and chavs, so dont start moaning about how they swear at you etc.... because moshers give the same amount of abuse..

586481046[/snapback]

Urm nope!

Chav's do all the swearing. It's probably punks, skater kids who wanna swear back ( maybe ) but chav's do it all. They are scum, hope they all die :laugh: :laugh:

****ing chav's i really hate them. :angry:

586485571[/snapback]

Great comment. Really constructive. But i feel the same.

its the general ammount of them that are bad so they all get put that way.

my brothers been beaten up by a gang just because they took a liking to his girlfriend started talking and he told them to leave it so they layed into him. I remember he came home and was just dripping blood. He didnt go out for serval months.

Im fine with most groups of "society" (if you can even call it that any more) some i dont think are quite right in the head but each to there own, but when these "people" and i dont think there real people, start abusing and brining other humans into here "fun and games" its not on.