Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|How to pronounce "Israel"?||
|Lakeland woman tried to hire hitman to kill husband||
|Windows Technical Preview||
|Let's build the perfect (simulated) Distro!||
|How can I find out what My Windows 8.1 Enterprise Product key is?||
Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:10
Posted 15 April 2006 - 15:48
Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:01
Posted 19 April 2006 - 04:33
ok so that didnt work after i restarted...
i tried uxpatcher 5.0, neowin uxpatcher 4.0, and everything else i could find, i didnt want to run stylexp because i like to keep unneccesary software to a minimum (and its interface is just plain ugly). after nothing worked i installed stylexp, copied the uxtheme.dll from the system32 and syswow64 folders, uninstalled it and replaced the files with the ones i had copied.
Seems to be working for now.
heres my version of x64
feel free to try the files i have and let me know if it works:
Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:53
Posted 09 March 2007 - 14:07
I left the file protection utility untouched, in safe mode it appears windows won't complain
theres also a utility to disable file protection (not sure if its required... but i turned it off anyway)
Edited by fiziks, 09 March 2007 - 14:17.
Posted 24 March 2007 - 18:59
Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:11
@echo Installing patched uxtheme.dll ren %windir%\system32\uxtheme.dll uxtheme.old del %windir%\ServicePackFiles\i386\uxtheme.dll copy /b /y uxtheme.dll %windir%\system32\uxtheme.dll copy /b /y uxtheme.dll %windir%\system32\dllcache\uxtheme.dll pause
Edited by saivert, 12 August 2007 - 01:18.
Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:02
Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:57