Official MacWorld Keynote Thread

Keep all posts and updates about Steve Jobs' MacWorld Keynote in this thread please, it will make things a whole lot easier.

Here’s a large list of all the sites covering the keynote address for you to pick from.

AppleGazette

AppleMatters

ArsTechnica

Daily Tech Talk

Gadgetell

Engadget

LoopRumors

MacBlog

MacUser

MacRumors

MacScoop

Macteens

POMCast

Schwarz Tech

Share MacWorld

Stuff

The Mac Mind

The Apple Blog

The Mac Observer

TUAW

Uneasy Silence

World of Apple

Edited by Chris Allen

If there is a new physical product announced today, my first guess would be the "official" debut of the iTV, but with features that we weren't shown in 2006 (HD and DVR support perhaps)?

I can't wait to see pictures of the successor to Aqua...

God I hope Apple has one in store for Mac OS X Leopard. I can't take another half-assed update to Aqua like we saw from Mac OS X 10.3 Panther to 10.4 Tiger. :argh: :pinch:

Pretty exiting yeah. :D

The anticipation is killing me lol, does anyone know of any other streams besides Macrumors live? I like to have several going at once in case one goes down :).

Gah! never mind lol someone already posted them!

God I hope Apple has one in store for Mac OS X Leopard. I can't take another half-assed update to Aqua like we saw from Mac OS X 10.3 Panther to 10.4 Tiger. :argh: :pinch:

Pretty exiting yeah. :D

Yeah, Aqua is getting quite tired. From the dated folder and preference pane icons to the glassy, bright blue buttons and traffic light window controls; Not to mention Brushed Metal and the stripes...

It's just time for an overhaul. End of story.