Official MacWorld Keynote Thread

Is there a live stream?

Will there be an on-demand version on apples website?

I think they usually give a video after the speech. Maybe a day later? I'm not too sure.

I'm so excited... I could vomit
reading some of the comment threads on the feed websites is great. I'm always amazed at the frenzy some people get themselves into.

"Everyone's shuffling in -- including Jobs' family, who just rolled past. When the press barrier came down it was a mad rush to the elevator, people being trampled."

wow

Apple confirms no MWSF Keynote stream

A reader from MacRumors forwarded an e-mail that he/she had received from Apple regarding whether there would be a live stream available via the web for next week's highly-anticipated keynote speech at Macworld San Francisco (which will, again, take place at 9am Pacific Time at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA on January 10th). The e-mail reads:

Thank you for your email. A replay will be available on http://www.apple.com/quicktime/mac.html, but there are no plans for live streaming.

:(

Yeah, Aqua is getting quite tired. From the dated folder and preference pane icons to the glassy, bright blue buttons and traffic light window controls; Not to mention Brushed Metal and the stripes...

It's just time for an overhaul. End of story.

Definitely, altho I do like the traffic light window controls a lot. So they are allowed to survive. :laugh: